My Dad died a few hours ago

by BONEZZ 96 Replies latest jw friends

• twinkletoes
    twinkletoes

We are so sorry to hear, but as others have said, your dad and mum are an inspiration to us all. So many years and yet they had the principles to get out of the cult.

Twinkletoes and Kaytee

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

(((((BONEZZ))))) I'm so sorry you lost your dad. I lost mine last year (he was in WWII in the Navy, in the South Pacific), and I know how hard it is. Hugs to you and your family at this time.

Love,

Nina

• Golf
    Golf

Sorry to hear the news Bonezz. Yes, I can relate to their experience. Take care and the best of the health.

Guest 77

• Undecided
    Undecided

So sorry Bonezz,

I lost my dad when I was 18 and will always miss him, but life goes on and it gets better as time goes by. Death sucks, I hate it but what difference does that make, it will continue until it gets us all.

Try to cope and enjoy every minute you can with those still alive.

Ken P.

• JH
    JH

I'm so sorry for your loss Bonezz. Take care.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

((((Bonzz)))), Larc and Zazu send their heartfelt sympathy - If someone who was entrenched in the Borg for 51 years could see it for what it is, then there is truly hope for some of us who still have family in their clutches. Take care of yourself and dear mother.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Bonezz I am really sad to hear about your dad passing on. I know it will be hard. Everyone here is thinking about you.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

(((((((((((((Bonezz)))))))))))), you have my deepest sympathy. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad.

Know that our thoughts are with you.

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

SpecialK wrote:

I find it amazing that after being with the J.W. for all those years your Dad Disassociated from them. What a good example for us all.

That is a very, very good point. And now, because of no longer viewing the Witnesses as "inspired", etc. Bonezz and his mom, who should be receiving the care and succor of friends of longstanding, are much more out on their own. Most of us can guess that there will be literally no care from the congregation they were a part of for many, many years. And it sounds like some family members are remaining aloof, and untouched here. How sad, how very very sad.

Talk about "faithfulness".....well here Bonezz' mom and dad are as SpecialK points out, are of extraordinary fortitude and courage, and I too wish to express that same feeling for what they've done, and to wish Bonezz and his mom every best thing. I, too, hope his daughter will come to see things in a better light.

Best wishes to you Bonezz, and to your Mother.

Sincerely, Dan

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

(((Bonezz)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit