My Dad died a few hours ago

by BONEZZ 96 Replies latest jw friends

• ParadigmRevolution
    ParadigmRevolution

So sorry to hear of your loss. Keep your chin up...

• aunthill
    aunthill

I am so sorry for your loss, Bonezz. Your father must have been a wonderful man.

Aunthill

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm sorry Bonzz. I know this will come for me not so far down the road and it can't be easy. We're here for you if you need anything

((((((((((BONZZ)))))))))))))

• bebu
    bebu

(((((((Bonezz)))))))

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Thank God he was able to die with a clear knowledge about the borg. I'm thankful that you are able to be of help to your mom; you will be of great comfort to each other.

Your father sounds like he was a very interesting and a very compassionate man. A loss for your family, and a loss for this world.

bebu

• sandy
    sandy

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family. Sending a warm smile your way for a brighter day . I hope dwelling on your happy memories will bring you much comfort.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Bonezz. We weep with you.

A hug to your mother. You are going through a situation I will have to go through some day. I will remember this and look to you for advice.

I salute your father.

With you in your time of sorrow, David and Denise

• Seven
    Seven

Bonezz, I'm very sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

• Brummie
    Brummie

so sorry to hear this Bonez, will be thinking of you as you learn to cope with such a huge change in your life :(

brummie

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

Take heart, death always brings sadness. We lose the person but our feelings for them go on.

They themselves return to him that is the source of all life. I do believe,

though they are dead in the flesh, they do live again.

My condolences to you and your mother.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Bonezzz

So sorry to hear about your Dad. Torn Aorta can be very fast.

I find it amazing that after being with the J.W. for all those years your Dad Disassociated from them. What a good example for us all. It must have been very hard for them not to be able to see their granddaughter when living so close.

Again my condolence on the loss of your Dad.

((( Hugs )))

sincerely

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit