How the Women of the Media Sell Unhappiness and Liberalism to the Women of

by RubyTuesday 45 Replies latest jw friends

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Saw this woman on the news.....must get this book.

http://www.myrnablyth.com/pages/1/index.htm

• Badger
    Badger

The only thing you need to do to get rich in this country:

>Write a book....

>Include the words "Liberals" "Treachery" "Hate America" "Bias" "Threaten" and/or "America" in the title

>Tell Richard Mellon Sciafe

>Have him mass-buy 250,000 copies to put you on the bestseller list.

>Make the talkshow rounds ("Syndicated Columnist" or "Campaign Srategists" know everything, according to cable news shows)

GOOD JOB, MYRNA! You found the formula.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

1 prej·u·dice

2 a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b : an instance of such judgment or opinion c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

LOL Badger- you got that right !!!

This is what I found quite humorous:

"Should be read

by all women and girls

in

who are tired of

not thinking

for themselves."

---The Times

For the women and girls who actually fit into this category (not thinking for themselves) how would they know it, much less know they should run out and buy the book to cure it? And if they aren't thinking for themselves how do they realize they are tired of it? LOL- I just found that comical.

XW

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

When I was channel surfing on cable last night I came across this woman being interview. I think I saw most of the piece. It was very interesting. She came across very professional, not brow beating anyone, just relating stories. I think the book would be a fascinating read about another side of the media.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

When I was a JW I was bright enough to know I was not thinking for myself...thats why I finally left.Your gut feeling usally wins out...if you let it .Brainwashing comes in many forms.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

That was actually the Washington Times, not the NY Times - FYI. The Washington Times is owned by The Rev. Sun Myung Moon and is as far to the right as Albert Speer.

I have no problem beleiving that Cosmo and Glamour and LHJ et cetera are part of a social force that damages women... I simply doubt that that force is partisan politically.

As if the superficial focus on skinny women wearing the right clothes is a liberal political plot...

• logansrun
    logansrun

Ruby,

How could someone that HOT (namely, you) be so right wing

Bradley -- scratches..............................................head

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Please tell me you're aiming for irony, Brad...

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Soooo....you think Myrna Blyth is hot?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit