Do you suffer from adhesions?

by Tinkerbell4125 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I had scar tissue that was pretty deep Dr. told me I would have it forever. I used Vitamin E and it went away except one little bit.

As far as internally for women is Phyto Relief by Arbonne

• aunthill
    aunthill

Hi, Tinkerbell,

I'm sorry you are having pain. My uncle (now gone to the great surgeon in the sky) had adhesions and had to have surgery for them, and again, and again, and again. Unfortunately, since he is no longer with us, I can't ask him any questions.

Hope you don't have to have surgery for them.

Patty

• Carmel
    Carmel

You should be glad its not Cohesions! They're legal in Mass now I hear.

carmel

• bebu
    bebu

carmel... groan!!

bebu

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

On occasion I have glued my fingers together with Super Glue. I guess that's suffering from adhesives...not the same huh?

3rd

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

For you people who are trying to be funny. One bit of advice. You're not.

• shamus
    shamus

Yikes!

Sorry you have to go through that kind of pain, Tink. That isn't cool...

Is there anything that can be done about it?

• gumby
    gumby
    No, but I had trouble pooping once.

Nos, Only once??? Lucky bastard. Gumby Sorry tink.....I feel bad for ya. I can't do the 'girls privates' bit though.

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Male or female can get adhesions. Adhesions is scar tissue accuring from surgery. I do appreciate the supportive comments.

If anyone out there has had surgery to remove adhesions, do you feel it was successful? I've read that there's a 90% chance of them coming back after surgery. My doctor is ready for me to have surgery, but I'm not so sure of the idea. I had a friend tell me that she was helped by a chiropractor and her pain is gone. Any of you experienced the same thing? Any input would be so appreciated.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    On occasion I have glued my fingers together with Super Glue.

I was getting my nails done one time, when the gal squeezed the glue too hard and it glued her hand to mine and to the table. I think she used half a bottle of remover trying to unstick us. She was embarrassed and humiliated, but I thought it was pretty funny.

Adhesions? Never had them but I understand they are miserable. Some good suggestions here though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit