Do you suffer from adhesions?

by Tinkerbell4125 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hey Guys,

Was wondering if any of you suffer from adhesions? If so, have you recieved any help for them?

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Tink

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Sometimes I wake up stuck to the ceiling... does that count?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Fat sticks seems to stick to my belly...can't shake it.....well I mean I can shake it.... but it jiggles when I do.

Is that a bowel problem?

I've heard of lesions?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

LOL at Elsewhere and Shotgun - behave yourselves.

Poor girl, asks a serious question and she gets you two jokers.

Tink I have them, but I haven't done anything about them. Do you get a lot of pain with them?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Tink go on to

www.adhesions.com

pretty good information

• shotgun
    shotgun

Thanks for the link cj....Now I know what it is, I have heard of ones who had it caused from surgery and actually needed surgery to fix the problem.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

No, but I had trouble pooping once.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Pitch for massage therapy... there are techniques that can help tremendously with adhesions. If it's not dealt with they can occasionally become so severe as to interfere with proper function of organs. Not to mention pain and discomfort.

O

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Thanks guys for the input! Actually, I am in quit a bit of pain. I have adhesions from previous surgeries. Trying to find some relief, but I don't seem to be having any luck at the moment. I checked out the website. Thanks for that! I'll also check into massage therapy. If anyone is living with pain, they will tell you, it's no fun. Maybe I'll find the answer out there somewhere. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Tink, I had them at birth...surgery at 11 days old....still here....but adhesions on surface from surgery....no pain unless I wear a "merry widow"....thank goodness they're out of style!

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit