The Horse's Ass Award for May 2001

by seven006 40 Replies latest jw friends

• logical
    logical

No!!!

I WANT the award!!! Please VOTE LOGICAL!!!!!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Sneeker

Don't youstart. Didn't you learn anything from You Know's chastisement?

Why don't cha sue me! I'm uh-waitin'... Do you think you can pull it off? Why don't you give it a try, huh!

Here's part of a reply I made to you in the other thread:

Quite clearly you are not only pro-apostate, as well as a God- dishonoring apostate yourself, but you are a sneeky one at that. You slithered right on out around my point, Sneeker. Since you have earned the name "Sneeker", you shouldn't whimper anymore when you hear me address you as such. Until you change and stop your sneaking around, I will continue to annoy you with that name -- a name that fits YOUR character.

I may be gettin' close to my 25-per day posting limit due to jackin' 'round with clowns like you, so if I don't show back up today it's not because I'm afraid of getting chastised by a trio of twirps.

Yadirf

• Seeker
    Seeker

Why would I sue you? Didn't you read what I told You Know, and how I feel about such actions?

Or is this another one of your slurs?

• seven006
    seven006

<logical: No!!! I WANT the award!!! Please VOTE LOGICAL!!!!!>

Ok, that's one vote for ligical by logical. Talk about an oxymoron.
    If this is an attempt to make me feel stupid, it's working.

Dave

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline
    Hey Dave if you gave that award at Tishies it might be faster just to list who doesn't recive it HAHAHAHHA!!!
    Ven

You're so right, Venice! lolol

RCat

• Scarlet Pimpernel
    Scarlet Pimpernel

JanG gets my vote

• unanswered
    unanswered

yadirf-your intellect is simply astounding! and your sense of humor-it's perfection! might want to loosen your tie, bud, you could use the oxygen.-nate

• TR
    TR

Yadikbreath,

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BTW, the shit under the lip is ... old.... It belongs to Fred.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooooooo ... you've had your lips up against Fred's butt! Quite an admission there, TR. BTW, I was wondering what the "TR" stands for. Let me guess ... "THE RUNS", right?

Nice cut and paste job. LOL! Now I'll know how your get you info to justify WTS doctrine.

No, no, no. When I was a JW, unfortunately my head was up my own ass, I'll humbly admit that much. So, part of the reason I'm on this site is to help extricate those who still have their head's up their asses. There's lots of help on this forum, Yadikbreath. Just ask.

"TR" stands for "Tremendous Research". Avail yourself of it.

TR

"Kults Suk"

• COMF
    COMF

Cool! I had one, too, a few years back. It wasn't a monthly award, though, just presented occasionally as someone earned it. Here ya go:

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline
    JanG gets my vote

I suppose that's for the habit she has of keeping you on her mailing list after you've asked her fifty times to take you off of it?

RCat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit