The Horse's Ass Award for May 2001

by seven006 40 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

<Better type all your words backwards Francoise, Dave's cixelsyD.>

I only read backwards T, but I think inside out.

Bite me woman

Dave

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

logical

Where in the blazes you ever come up with a screen name like that for yourself is beyond me. Since when have you been guilty of that particular attribute?

Dont give it to You Knob or Yadirf! Its too good for them.

Like I tried to impress upon that wee little brain of yours one time before, Illogical: Roll over and go back to sleep. If that fails, play dead if necessary. Maybe if you do the one or the other nobody will notice you're here, which would definitely be to YOUR advantage.

Yadork

• logical
    logical

Yadork and his WTS quotation skills

Keep that up, you could get onto the writing team.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

FARTKEL

Fred Hall
    Yadrif
    YK
    Logical
    "Goo"

I think for obvious reasons ... YOU are definitely in the competition. When O when will you ever learn how to spell backwoodsman's screen name correctly?

Yadirf

• Seeker
    Seeker
    FARTKEL

Sorry, Yadirf, but that quip sailed right over clever and into childish. If you wanted to be clever, you would have duplicated the typographic placement that Farkel used as such:

FAREKL

That is the equivalent of what he did to your UserName. But then, I suppose you thought it would be clever to use the word 'fart', huh?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

StephANUS

Don't worry Friday and don't be jealous; it'll be your turn next month, unless your cowardly mate YK slinks back in here!

Ahhhhh, I see … you’re in cahoots with the administration. Might have known that this whole “awards” idea was rigged. Of course if it had not been rigged and yours truly did receive it, I would have to humbly turn it down in favor of it going to a more deserving candidate … one who goes by the name of Stephanus.

Yadork

• Seeker
    Seeker

'Anus', 'fart'...I see where your mind is today, Yadirf. Nothing like the pure language of truth, huh?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Sneeker

Nice to see such an scholorly individual as yourself participating in this sort of a thread. Do you still use your kindergarten coloring book also these days?

The thing about it is, Sneeker, I can spell both mine and Fartkel's names. But 6 out of 10 times he'll get mine wrong.

Yadork

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Sneeker

Don't youstart. Didn't you learn anything from You Know's chastisement?

Nice to see such an scholorly[sic] individual as yourself participating in this sort of a thread. Do you still use your kindergarten coloring book also these days?

I stand in awe of your wit. I bow to your intellect. I am utterly unable to answer such a scathing insult and must retire from this fight, a truly beaten and broken man.

Or could it be simply that since your insults lack a certain, shall we say, brilliance that I find them too boring to make fun of?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hmm, I can see that this is going to be a tricky one, not nearly as straightforward as the UK election which only requires a promise from Tony Blair that England will definitely qualify for the World Cup in order to get him back in.

The wotsit in the woodpile is undoubtedly our cuddly pal Yadirf. Bouncing as he does between outright vulgarity and schoolboy prudishness together with an unfortunate habit of padding out his posts with old quotes, he nonetheless does posess a sense of humour.

YK has no redeeming features whatsoever, is he a Sicilian?

That leaves us with Logical. Indeed he is an aggravating little turd, but the trouble is that he makes the girls go all soppy and motherly, they wouldn't vote him Horses Arse in case he threatened to commit suicide.

That's decided me, I'm voting for the rude prude.

englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit