New Here!

by pc 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome to JWD PC!! Hope you enjoy your posting here!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

to the board pc!

Kate

• Carmel
    Carmel

Welcome pc! You don't likey my iMac? Sokay, we are a diverse group with almost too much individualism...argue over everything...nothing resolved...but friends electronically and in person...

Glad to have you here!

carmel

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

pc -

welcome to the board! May you find support and new friends here!

growedup

Craig -

I'm a total idiot and don't know my butt from a glazed doughnut.

You got me worried, dude! Confusion like this is quite a dangerous position to be in! I mean, you could be walking around - minding your own business - and some starving doughnut fiend could spy your patooty and... well ... can you imagine the embarassment?! What's that?! You say that happens to mods all the time?! Well, all the more reason to get this cleared up for you. Ok... ummm... well ... one is kind of doughy and the other ... no.. that won't work... Ummmmm... ok! See, in the center of one there is a great big hole ... oh.

I understand the confusion.

As you were!

growedup

P.S. Dave, feel free to edit as needed!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Hi PC and welcome.

Devon

• Huxley
    Huxley

Welcome! I can relate to the head honcho Dad part of your experience...

Enjoy yourself!

Huxley

• smurfy
    smurfy

Welcome pc!!

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Just a hardy WELCOME to ya!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, pc! I'm glad you decided to join us. I was raised a Witness too, and like you it took something very personal to drive home to me that this was NOT "THE" truth. Being on this forum for over a year has opened my eyes even further and I just sit back amazed that I was a part of it for so long.

Nina

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Welcome PC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit