New Here!

by pc 51 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

Hey Craiggy boy reread your first post on this thread. You got edited ya bonehead.

You are so damn easy.

Dave

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

PC, greetings. We always welcome new blood. Every once in awhile this forum's blood needs to be circulated.

Guest 77

• Special K
    Special K

Hi pc..

Welcome to the forum

pull up a chair... and type awhile....

all new ones welcome..

sincerely

Special k

• Special K
    Special K

Oh.. and really sorry about your mom..

special K

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, PC

Sorry about your mother. I lost my father about a year ago over the blood issue.

As far as highjacking this thread, you've met our 3 jesters and they do a fine job of highjacking. Just don't get on their bad side. LOL

hugs,

j2bf

• pc
    pc

Thanks, believe it or not my mom's dying was what pulled me out of the guilt of not being a JW anymore. I watched her die and realized that this was not what god intended. I started researching and found this site and others. I finely felt free of the JW's brainwashing tactics. I began to realize when I read the bible how clear it was. I did not need any Watchtower to explain it. I'm not here to get all preachy or anything. Thanks for all your warm welcomes. See wordly's are nice just like I always believed. PC

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

Welcome pc!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Welcome pc!!!

Sooooo sorry about your mom.

Sorry about your dad, the brainwashed dubby, too!!!

ESTEE

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome PC!!!

A lot of us here have "walked in the same shoes" at one time. Don't be afraid to post, this is a good place to get "therapy and healing"...and learn how to cope with the lies.

Codeblue

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Welcome pc!

That's tough about your mom.

I hope I am not offending you or belittling what happened with your mom; but I can't help to think that at least her 'sacrifice' to the WTS was not wholly in vain if it at least started the process of opening your eyes.

this was not what god intended. I started researching and found this site and others. I finely felt free of the JW's brainwashing tactics. I began to realize when I read the bible how clear it was.

Different impetus, but same process for me, and countless others here as well.

Looking FWD to your future participation here on the site.

Wow, getting your spelling corrected by Dave...

...he must have had his chimpanzee working the keyboard again to catch the error

[ducks out before Dave can throw something at me ]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit