JWS COACH CRASH HORROR

by Blackcat 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Blackcat
    Blackcat

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1116837,00.html

One person has been killed and 51 injured - two seriously - after a coach and Land Rover collided.

The Land Rover driver was declared dead at the scene and the coach driver was seriously injured in the accident on the A286 near Brook, Surrey.

A further 49 people on the coach were taken to either Frimley Park Hospital or the Royal Surrey County Hospital at Guildford with a range of minor injuries and shock.A passenger in the Land Rover was also seriously injured in Tuesday evening's accident.

The coach was returning to Chichester from London and was carrying people aged from eight to their mid-70s.

A "handful" of children were believed to have suffered superficial injuries.

The driver of the Land Rover died

A spokeswoman for the Royal Surrey County Hospital confirmed it had received 34 casualties.

Of those, four were described as trauma cases and the other 30 had minor injuries.

Two of the seriously injured were undergoing surgery.

A spokeswoman for Surrey Police said the road was expected to remain closed for several hours while police investigated the accident.

One report claimed the coach party were Jehovah Witnesses returning from a conference in Mill Hill, north London, to Bognor Regis and Chichester.

• mouthy
    mouthy

What a rotten thing to happen....

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

No damage to the coach however!

• little witch
    little witch

How very tragic. I hope none of them needed blood. (not meant to be funny or sarcastic).

It would be awful to have survived the crash, only to die from your religion.

• smurfy
    smurfy

That would be awful! Especially the poor children who don't have the right to choose.

• blondie
    blondie

Ecclesiastes 9 11 I returned and saw under the sun that the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong, neither is bread to the wise nor riches to men of intelligence and understanding nor favor to men of skill; but time and chance happen to them all. (1)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Aw, bullshit! You know how the wanker Dubs will be spinning this?: they'll just be glad that some "worldly" bloke in a Landrover died in order for them to be spared by "Jehovah"! Wankers! Do you think for one moment that any single one of those self-righteous Dub bastards will spare a thought for the poor bloke who died??

Stephanus, of the "weeping for the poor bastard who died, who probably had a better life and touched more people positively, than the pricks whose bus killed him; those who will shed crocodile tears and thank 'Jehovah' for their 'deliverance'", class.

DId I mention that I think they're wankers?

• little witch
    little witch

Wankers, duly noted.

And you are right, that is exactly what they will say.....The Wankers!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I may seem over the top in my assessment of the Dub reaction, but I've seen this one before. Just near Bulli Kingdom Hall was a set of crossing lights for Bulli Public School. A few years ago, two little girls were crossing at the lights on their way home when an old lady lost control of her car and hit them. One was a Dub and the other a Baptist. The Dub girl survived and the Baptist girl didn't. I heard what a smarmy notable MS from that KH had to say about it. He sneered and "joked" that her parents would be okay about it because "well, she'd be in Heaven", in his best sarcastic tones. IOW, he was a total pile of shit, in (barely) human form! It reminded me of Osama's joy at the collapse of the Twin Towers. IMO, it was one of the sleaziest lows any religionist I've ever known has stooped to.

And I'll bet that there's plenty of this self-righteous sneering going on after the bus crash.

• Simon
    Simon

I'm sorry, but as none of us know either the person in the Landrover or the people on the bus, I don't think we can make any judgements on any of them.

Judging them on being JWs makes us just as bad as them judging us on not being JWs.

Lets keep some ballance !

It looks like a tragic accident. They happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit