JWS COACH CRASH HORROR

by Blackcat 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Lets keep some balance !

Heh, heh! That's what balance is all about, Simon - I rant, and you stay balanced. Thus equilibrium is maintained.

BTW, The Tower may not be sleazy enough to put the experiences of some on the coach in one of their mags, but they've stooped that low before as well... (cf. the account of the JWs who were going on field service in Port Arthur the day Martin Bryant went rampant with his semi-automatic.) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/11557/1.ashx

• yesidid
    yesidid

Amen and amen.

Thank you Simon your words are both balanced and designed to bring out the best of human sentiments.

We all need to have our better selves magnified, our petty selves minimised.

Thank you for helping me in that endeavor.

yesidid

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Wankers -- strictly speaking this should not be true -- Jehovah's Witnesses are not supposed to masturbate

• Freedomrules!!
    Freedomrules!!

we're not?????? oops.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

OMG , this crash was reported on the media, but I did not hear of any Witness connection.. Perhaps I should be careful what I divulge, but lets say that people in that part of the world are known to me.. I sincerely hope that injured recover ok.

Stephanus, It is easy to get p###sd off by the attititude of one person . Please remember that the "Smarmy notable M/S" was just that. Only a Ministerrial Servant because he did have the "Maturity" to be an elder.. I contend that his attitude was not typical, and need not be emulated here.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Sorry, BB, I take nothing back. Dubs rejoice at the death of wordlings, especially when they see some "provision from Jehovah" angle. You don't believe that after all the megabytes written here on how the Dubs salivate at the thought of all their enemies being destroyed at Armageddon?

I got the same shit from a Dub lady just after my own daughter died. Don't tell me that bus load of vipers aren't, even as we speak, chortling over the death of that poor bloke!

• dmouse
    dmouse

I can see both sides of this.

I was once in a coach coming back from a convention that hit a young boy running across the road - he was very severely injured.

Over the following months our congregation kept in contact with the boy's family. Many were truly concerned simply that a fellow human being was suffering. Others indeed saw the hand of Jehovah in the incident and thought it an excellent chance to 'witness' to the boy's family. Against the odds the boy survived - thus fuelling the God scenario.

I can see that many JWs will see divine providence in this, but many will just react as decent human beings. There are wankers, and good people, in all religions.

• amac
    amac
    Dubs rejoice at the death of wordlings

Stephanus - please tell me you are joking. As a JW I knew very few JWs who would rejoice in the deaths of others. Were you ever a JW? Did you get happy when worldly people died? I know I didn't...and I was a GOD DAMN GOOD JW!

Dmouse - thanks for the great post, it shows the complete OPPOSITE of what Stephanus suggests...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Dubs rejoice at the death of wordlings

There is sadly an element of truth in this -- I will tell you why. If there was a big earthquake tomorrow and loads were killed, or a big flu epidemic or some other major disease and loads killed or another 9/11 -- some JWs would salivate --see Armageddon is just around the corner -- I personally know at least one JW Elder and his wife like this where human death has no affect on them - -I am truly serious

• amac
    amac
    some JWs would salivate --see Armageddon is just around the corner -- I personally know at least one JW Elder and his wife like this where human death has no affect on them - -I am truly serious

I fully agree, but would have to argue against it being a significant enough number to classify all or even a majority of JWs feeling that way...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit