LOL: just have share a convo I just had with my PIMI wife

by goingthruthemotions 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    stan livedeath

the poster was using a username--and not naming his wife---in person. For all we know it could all be made up! i know exactly where he is coming from--but i got lucky--my born in dubbette divorced me 40 years ago...happy days !

I agree! goingthruthemotions is not his real name and it's absurd to believe that it's GROSSLY WRONG to say whatever you want about your UN-NAMED wife----on Social Media-----to a group of persons--who also are also UNKNOWN. Talk about living in a fantasy world🤣🤣🤣

Go ahead goingthruthemotions-----and vent all you want-----we're here to listen to your frustrations. And if you are young like me------then by all means walk away while you still have time and find someone else or be single which is not bad either.

I have lots of friends who are single and never married and they certainly don't feel like they need a partner or it would be hell to be single. They are in their early 30s, date beautiful women, are very wealthy--(as a result of not getting married and having children) ----- what more could you want in this life!!!!

• S0ShowdidIgethere
    S0ShowdidIgethere

I second that!

I think Venting is good...and I like reading about other people's situations...

It's eye opening, knowing that I'm not alone.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i actually like being married !--in fact--i'm rather good at it...having been married 4 times!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Stan I actually like being married !--in fact--i'm rather good at it...having been married 4 times!

Practice makes perfect😂😜

Pistolpete Go ahead goingthruthemotions-----and vent all you want-----we're here to listen to your frustrations.

I'm with you on that one pistol Pete. We are here to support each other and if someone needs to vent, let them vent. It may be the only place it's safe for them to do so.

I'll also weigh in and say if you've been a dub all your life and you don't know the 1914 doctrine you've either got early stage dementia or you're being intentionally obtuse out of frustration. I've noticed something since I left - witnesses don't like being wrong!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

@ Dio..."Practice makes perfect"

yep--i'm 73 and still practicing.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

By all means i am real. By all means this religion has affected my marriage. Read my past posts. I may vent here, yes...you all don't know me from a hole in the ground

What I have posted is real. Do I love her? Yes!!! She is my one and only. Would I talk to or about her like this? to her or people I know? No.

This forum is for venting in all forms.

So I say vent away!!!!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I know JW couples where either one or the other... where either the husband or the wife are die-hard JWs & the other spouse can hardly tolerate the cult let alone their heavily indoctrinated spouse. It's a difficult situation to be in.

I feel for you goingthruthemotions!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

“Call a spade a spade” I say. Here is another conversation I just had with an orthodox, PIMI, JW. With a very similar result.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5758513698570240/another-gem-conversation-my-pimi-dad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit