The infinite loop of resurrection

by Nathan Natas 15 Replies latest social humour

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    YHWY doesn't see unborn children the same as Christians

No Christians under law covenant which God used to protect Jesus’s lineage,

The issue raised here though is God’s power to resurrect an embryo because it died in a stage depending on its mother’s womb notwithstanding God’s ultimate justice,

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Has anyone noticed that this was posted under SOCIAL|HUMOR?

Yet many of these replies about Mr. Invisible and His Universal Principles were very amusing to me.

Next we'll discuss what cats really think about world events and sardines.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    SOCIAL|HUMOR?

There is a channel of an extremely beautiful woman who makes ridiculous clownish faces. I told her that flowers are not funny.

And neither is the demise of a human life or the execution of an evildoer.—Too bad.

You kept neglecting all my advice And rejecting my reproof, 26 I also will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when what you dread comes,” —A discarded fetus though bears no guilt or sin except inherited imperfection.

• Simon
  • waton
    waton
    A discarded fetus though bears no guilt or sin except inherited imperfection.

fisher man, how about miscarriages? very often the ending of life there is, if the fetus has serious flaws ( thalidomide prevented miscarriages). so, miscarriages prevented difficult lives, bad evolutionary developments.

abortions prevent bad parenting that would follow bad morals or even misreading of the calendar in the rhythm method of contraception, that was enshrined (x-1) in the scriptures, if you read them right, to the opposite effect. ( the biblical rhythm method was to limit intercourse to the fertile time of the month)

not approving abortions, just analyzing

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I think once it was thought an embryo would be reimplanted in the mother. Does that mean having nonotuplets for some?

The more I reason on all the bs t h e more I think we better live a good life now as we get one go round. For someone who was gonna live forever the thought of a world without me is/was hard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit