"Nervous Breakdown"

by StinkyPantz 89 Replies latest watchtower medical

• shamus
    shamus

The only people who I see tearing her down are people who are interpreting what Simon said incorrectly. Those are the only ones.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    No one gets me. I don't even "get" myself.

I haven't slept in months. I am anxious and extremely angry.

I am slowly withering away. I am a walking skeleton.

I thrive on pain. When someone hates me, I feel better.

I am spiraling downward and I am about to hit rock bottom.

I just want to sleep. . sleep forever. . .

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Bridgett))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[email protected] Send me your phone number and let's talk.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Ugh, this thread is so typical of the "extreme dysfunction" on the JW boards these days. Watchtower Inc. must laugh themselves silly at all these manufactured controversies and backbiting.

"See what happens when they leave?"

• shamus
    shamus

No worries, Mr. Moe. However, isn't that an example of how people just make assumptions?

People assume that SP is depressed. That's nice. How the hell am I supposed to know? How am I supposed to know either way? I will not believe so until I hear it RIGHT from the horses mouth, thank you very much. Too much gossip here to believe anything.

If simon's comments can be constructed as rude and unfriendly, then anything can happen here.

SP, if you are depressed, get some help. That's the last thing that I am going to say about her "depression" until I am told otherwise by her.

• shamus
    shamus
    manufactured controversies

Make is singular and you have it.

• micheal
    micheal

Bottom line: If anyone but Simon made that comment there would be no discussion or at the very least very little discussion about what was said.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I think depression is going around. I think exjw's are the most screwed up bunch of people I have ever seen in my entire life. We are raised in these little glass houses not allowed to have emotions not allowed to feel not allowed to speak, then that house breaks, and we suddenly are allowed to feel. So where do these emotions go? Where do we turn? We come here for support because... well, we udnerstand the common ground, we understand what the others here are feeling. I seriously wonder how long it takes to heal. I hate religion, I hate it.

• shera
    shera
    *Sigh* Stinky causes problems again.

No offense to you,but I don't see she was trying to cause trouble at all.I'm not really sure how much family she has,after leaving the org..she needs support and perhaps she felt as if she could get it here.No body should be critized for their pain.What gets me,why be like that to people who are hurting,why make them feel worse?What is that going to do for anyone who hurts someone, who is hurting.

I think people who hurt people,are hurting too.

Its ok to agree,to disagree.

Stinky I know we have never talked on this board,if it means anything I do care and understand as much as I have read about you from this board.

SIGHHHHHHHHHH,I am so peed off what that stoopid cult does to people,its so wrong and evil.

• micheal
    micheal
    I think depression is going around. I think exjw's are the most screwed up bunch of people I have ever seen in my entire life. We are raised in these little glass houses not allowed to have emotions not allowed to feel not allowed to speak, then that house breaks, and we suddenly are allowed to feel. So where do these emotions go? Where do we turn? We come here for support because... well, we udnerstand the common ground, we understand what the others here are feeling. I seriously wonder how long it takes to heal. I hate religion, I hate it.

I'm sure all of us can agree on that. Good point moe.

• Badger
    Badger

Moe:

Depression isn't just going around....An old HS friend of mine this summer (a Baptist and now a psychatrist) asked me if I was still a witness (I told he I might be leaving, and she was pleased.

At first, I thought it was another installment of our scriptural debate series from HS (when I was, kinda, stronger). Instead, she said a disporportionate amount of witnesses were on some top-notch, all-is-bliss chemicals just to get through a life that had only one major source of stress....

how can they be so stupid? "The FDS has your best interests at heart...medical professionals are satanic."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit