• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I see that Bridget has been deleted.

Why? Because she was asking for help?

• shamus
    shamus

Nobody knows if she is or is not.

This thread is all about assumptions.

The people who are making assumptions that Simon or anyone else is being mean to her is ridiculous. I didn't find Simons comment at all mean. Yet other ppl are putting a different spin on it.

Okay.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

SS - that was rude also. Please, people can we not comprehend how serious mental health is? Ever realize that nervous break downs are linked with suicide?

This entire thread is a disgrace. I think apologies are in order and a little heart.

I am going trick-or-treating, and those of you above depression think long and hard abotu the way you are behaving. One day you may find yourself hurting or on the verge of wanting to die, and when you do, don't you turn to people for support, you don't deserve it.

For your information, SP can drive me up a tree very often. So what. Who cares, we can't always get along all of the time. Just so you people know, she mentioned sleeping forever, now I dunno about you, but that sure as hell sounds serious to me.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

She asked to be deleted - Simon did NOT delete her on his own, she wanted this, so let's not accuse the man of something he didnt' do.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe
    Nobody knows if she is or is not.

This thread is all about assumptions.

The people who are making assumptions that Simon or anyone else is being mean to her is ridiculous. I didn't find Simons comment at all mean. Yet other ppl are putting a different spin on it.

Okay.

Actually she is genius SP said

No one gets me. I don't even "get" myself.

I haven't slept in months. I am anxious and extremely angry.

I am slowly withering away. I am a walking skeleton.

I thrive on pain. When someone hates me, I feel better.

I am spiraling downward and I am about to hit rock bottom.

I just want to sleep. . sleep forever. . .
  • shamus
    shamus

Mr. Moe,

I have and still suffer from depression. I have since I was 7. I am now 34. I guess we can all do the math.

My presence on online depression support groups speaks for itself. I am still very active in supporting those who are in agony, wanting to die.

If you want to dam me to hell, then DO IT. This whole thread got off topic and is just ignorant. I sure as hell don't wish depression on anyone, and would never wish that someone go throught it alone.

Is SP depressed??? How am I supposed to know? She never told me! And I am not taking 3rd party talk of it either. Nor, if she is depressed, is that an excuse to act out on any board, not that she is on this thread or any others recently. That's the kind of mentality that a wife-beater uses, and that is not the mentality that the Stinky Pants that I know uses. (at least that I know of from her posts).

• Satanus
    Satanus

Moe

If true, then she obviously needs the help of doctors. That is way beyond the scope of this board. By playing the victim, she elicits the ire of all the would be rescuers.

SS

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

SS - I agree, but some moral support could help her a great deal, and now all we are doign is tearing her down, god, it makes me feel so bad... I have spent all day worrying about her

• gumby
    gumby

I havent read every comment on this thread so I apologise if I say something about stinky......and others.

Stinker said in a short comment on a thread the other day...."I ain't shit".( she said it about herself)

She's having a very bad time and I believe in need of some real help. She's not herself with that 'other site shit thingy 'either.

I think it's easy for some of us to forget the reality of the emotional trauma many of us have......some so bad to the point of ending it. It happens.

Many of us think we are better and are dealing with our pains.......and were not. We crack somtimes. Let's not forget about this friends.

Hugs sweetie

Gumby

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Shamus - I am sorry your suffer from depression, but you spoke without all the facts, so I was setting you straight, sorry I came off snotty... you got on my bad side today, my apologies.

Now, can we all stop bickering and offer some kind advice and friendly support now? This is very upsetting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit