Watchtower--#0531 With United Ways!

by Voyager 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Scott77
    Scott77

Dogpath

"United Ways returned an E-mail I sent to them. They are going to view this forum, and the

comments. I gave them the (Awake) examples, of accusations. I am awaiting their reply. "

Voyager

Hi Voyager

Are you still around? Did the United Way respond to your request via email? Did they read this discussion board? Iam curious.

Thanks

Scott77

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Voyager & Others: Looks like this site has been overhauled. The instructions do not seem to match the site - am I missing something? I suspect some of the WTBS lurkers have influenced a clean up.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Okay, I'm an idiot. Can't find the listing you are talking about.

Some help please? do you mean Workplace giving?

When the next page appears, scroll down to (Workplace Help) and look in the 2nd green area, and click on (Designated Restricted Agencies).
    When the 3rd page appears, look just above the ladies heads, and click again on (Designated Restricted Agencies).
    When the 4th page appears, scroll down the organizations names that start with the letter (W).
  • 4mylove
    4mylove

Okay, i didn't realize this post was a bit dated. Found it by searching agencies in the search.

Wow! will need to forward this to some that I know....they'll be pretty suprised....

• agonus
    agonus

So they can screw with the UN and the United Way but we can't hold hands during prayer.

Lord Jesus, would you please hurry the hell up and fry these bastards already?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bump.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit