Watchtower--#0531 With United Ways!

by Voyager 55 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Excellent, Voyager!

I apologize for not responding to some emails, but I have been busy doing the Free Minds Journal. Keep up the good work!

Randy

Net Soup!

http://www.freeminds.org

• Voyager
    Voyager

Randy:

Thats ok. Some of the stuff I have sent you is probably old anyway. Have you had any problem listing your replies on this forum? I tried a reply 3 times and it didn't appear--then I saw that it appeared 3 times in a row on a different page. Iam going to have to switch to (Decaff).

Voyager

• Voyager
    Voyager

Hey Randy!

We could always write a letter to United Ways, and send photocopies of Watchtower literature, that shows United Ways (judged) as a homosexual organization. That might stir some interest.

Voyager-----Love you all.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Another thing to look at. One of their fellow donors is Planned Parenthood! This has UN written all over it.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

After reviewing this information and a thousand other examples of hypocrisy by the WTB&TS, I often wonder why the average JW is so blinded by the "real truth," the FACTS and the unquestionable examples of deceit and misrepresentation and of course the great HYPOCRISY fostered by a group of men that have let PRIDE and self-worth prevent them from admission of guilt.

This shame is accepted and ignored by most JWs. None of the R&F as well as the average JW, have any conscience or ability or desire to help make a change for the better. Many -- MAY pay "lip service" but very FEW will take any action! How sad!

Mr. KIM

• Voyager
    Voyager

You guys are absolutely right.

ColdRedRain----You are right. A person doen't have to have a very big nose to (smell) a coverup.

Mr. Kim---Well said.---Unconditional Hypocrisy.

Voyager.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL Voyager, spread the word everyone!

Randy

• Voyager
    Voyager

Dogpath

United Ways returned an E-mail I sent to them. They are going to view this forum, and the comments. I gave them the (Awake) examples, of accusations. I am awaiting their reply.

Voyager

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW
    Dogpath

lol, sorry but it's late and I see silly things.

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

Man, I still remember all the grief I would get from various employers because I wouldnt donate to the United Way. One factory I worked at had a huge guy in the electrical dept that was the factory United Way coordinator. He was pushing for the 100% participation. He nearly kicked the crap outta me for not signing up. Tremendous peer pressure and organizational pressure not to donate to the United Way because they supported homosexuals and boyscouts etc etc. Unbelievable !!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit