Things JWs Say VS What A Normal Person Would Say...

by JW_Rogue 24 Replies latest social humour

• baker
    baker

A JW: 1914 was a year marked in the bible

A Normal person: What century you living in anyway?

• Ame SF
    Ame SF

When someone says,"I'm gay."

Normal, Un-bigoted person: Nothing wrong with that, you're still a regular human being in my eyes just like everyone else!

JW: Okay... *Runs away in terror*

• sir82
    sir82

Normal person: "lunch"

Every #$#@#$#$# announcement at every #@#@$#$ assembly & convention for the past @#@#@$@$@ 40 years: "noon meal"

Who says "noon meal"???? Drives me nuts.

• Island Man
    Island Man

When someone is explaining to the police why they're turning over lost valuables that they've found on the street or at some public place.

Normal person: Because I would want someone else to do the same for me if I lost my valuables.

JW: Because I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and we learn to be honest through our study of the bible; and we long for the day when everyone will be honest. Would you like to learn about how you can live in world where everyone is honest? I have my smart phone with me and if I can just show you this website ...

One of the pivotal differences between JWs and many other christians is that JWs pridefully promote their religion and their organization, while many other christians promote christ. JWs implicitly preach: "Look at us, we alone are righteous. Join us." Others preach: "Look to christ, he alone is righteous. Go to him."

• TD
    TD

When an elderly family member passes:

Normal Person: "I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm here if you need me man." [Brief man-hug]

JW Person: "Were they in The Truth?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit