• minimus
    minimus

Rub. Good one

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Diogen

• LV101
    LV101

Earlier in your career -- even if only a decade ago you wouldn't believe the change. We hear this from every type of business owner. I've been hearing horror stories and changes in work ethics since 1980s - progressively worse today. I also know of some who are very industrious. I don't know what the dynamics are out there or the culprit other than the fact parents don't want their kiddos to work as hard (gawd forbid) as they have or do. I use to be able to hire great people in so cal and central cali compared to NV. If you had any construction done in NV (simple like a paint job) you were in trouble - it was solid in Calif at that time. Today, construction defect work is a full time business for attorneys/expert witnesses all over the continental United States.

I know my generation is guilty of wanting to make life perfect for kiddos. After reading the Millionaire Next Door I realized everyone I knew fit the book's description even people who have very little and work extra jobs to hand out to their children - it's normal for a loving, responsible, parent. We're a dulged nation compared to decades ago and thankfully we all have more - hard to balance it out.

• LV101
    LV101

Yeah - Trump was stuck with swamp DC clique who've worked up the ladder and it's politically tight. Talk about a White House full of corruption and covert spies. Even if not leftover from thug Obama it's still a swamp of professional politicians. He's dealing with dynamics like none other and thus all the changes. Change is good - very, very, challenging and difficult.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If only Trump hired people who were as smart and experienced as himself in federal politics he wouldn't have had to fire all those people .

It all follows in the path of logic and common sense.

• LV101
    LV101

That's just your opinion. Obama fit in with all the mob because he was part of it all. How in the world do liberals continue to back the mob and it's political thugs! Ahh, yes, the end justifies the means.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Even if not leftover from thug Obama it's still a swamp of professional politicians.

LV101 ...

Duuuuuhhhh

Yea. If you get into politics, expect there to be politicians there.

Go to a plumbers convention, there will be plumbers. If you expect to change the plumbers into electricians, good luck.

• LV101
    LV101

REALLY!!

Yeah - and yet no one else has stood up to the mob or cared enough about the country. Dems will destroy a person who blocks their wealth machine. I think there's just a wee tad more involved re/US gov't vs. plumbers/electricians/DUH!

• LV101
    LV101
    Dems will DESTROY the country if anyone attempts to block their wealth machine/corruption as the country has witnessed first hand - not that there was ever any doubt.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The San Andreas Fault will now be known as the Barack Obama Fault.

No one will ever hear that news!

Right now, EVERYTHING YOU READ ABOUT IS TRUMP'S FAULT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit