I’m Seeing Some Trump Fatigue Out There

by minimus 117 Replies latest jw friends

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

He is asked a question and no one, I REPEAT no one can follow what he is saying. I can not fathom how anyone with an ounce of sense can vote for this senile old man. Just listen to how scatter brained his thoughts are:

You mean like this?:

“I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen in your life. They’re made in China and Germany mostly, but they’re manufactured tremendous if you’re into this, tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything, right?” - Donald Trump

• Biahi
    Biahi

Italiancalypso, you mean like Mussolini?

• sir82
    sir82

https://twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/1276117986449948674

NEW

Polls (6/8-18):

FLORIDA: Biden 47% (+6) Trump 41% .

ARIZONA: Biden 48% (+7) Trump 41% .

NORTH CAROLINA: Biden 49% (+9) Trump 40% .

PENNSYLVANIA: Biden 50% (+10) Trump 40% .

MICHIGAN: Biden 47% (+11) Trump 36% .

WISCONSIN: Biden 49% (+11) Trump 38%

• dh
    dh

Haven't been on this site for a long time. Minimus, I remember 17 years ago you had 10,000+ posts, you have been going all this time. Outstanding.

I agree completely, Trump over Hillary, any day, Trump doesn't look fatigued to me. I'd say Biden is the one with fatigue, particularly mental fatigue. Trump over Biden is a no brainer. Biden is barely aware of himself.

Clearly all the stops are being pulled out.

• Russia hoax failed
    • A fake pandemic
    • Lockdown which kills economy, so Trump doesn't have economy to boast about
    • Riots and race baiting
    • Extreme left was only this active in 2016.
    • Convenient / Appalling

If Hillary had won, it would never come out that Obama was spying on Trump campaign. The fact this is coming to light is another reason they will do anything to stop Trump's reelection.

• LV101
    LV101

Windmills - jus another green failure like Obama's energy hot messes in NV that Pelosi family received the multi mil/bils/whatever contracts.

I drive through a beautiful mountain range in calif and ugly windmills standing up ruining the view. The Kennedys certainly didn't allow nor want them visible from any angle from their estates - who would!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I hope in Italy in the right wing will rise a similar one.

@Italiancalipso ...

Just be patient. I'm sure there is another Mussolini out there.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Can nobody, in a country of over 200 million citizens, come up with a better idea than

a dementia sufferer who will say anything to get elected

an narcissist that says the same meaningless and often dishonest platitudes over and over to get elected

a multimillionaire talk show host, probably put forward for her colour and little else

ditto an ex presidents wife, currently in the business of cashing in

Yet another ex president’s wife....who comes across as venal, desperate and quite frankly furious that the worse Clinton for the job was chosen first time around due to institutional sexism in politics

and Bernie...... who has integrity, but is probably not well enough

Is the electoral system in America so broken that the candidates are so poor?!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

His record for successful business deals has not been the greatest.over all.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Iwant2leave

It’s true Melania is attractive, but she also is a tr_mp.”

I take it you meant that Melania is a Trump, as in Mrs. Trump, of course.

one thing I admire Trump for is that he didn’t have the hypocrisy of ooogling Melania, yet at the same time pretending to be too moral to marry a lady such as her. He put his money where his mouth (probably) is!!!!🤣🤣🤣😉

• minimus
    minimus

To people who can’t say Trump or spell it properly, I have to wonder what’s wrong with you?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit