I’m Seeing Some Trump Fatigue Out There

by minimus 117 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If Michelle would accept the VP slot, walk Biden around for exercise, and be the President-in-waiting, Trump should just get off of AirForce 1, get on his private jet, and go to one his golf courses and retire.

I'm serious, it would not be a contest.

• minimus
    minimus

Great vid, sb...I’ll bet you everyone who is running for president there was saying to themselves if this guy gets elected…

• minimus
    minimus

I think most people underestimate Trump. I don’t know why the elitists do this but I guess that’s what elitists do.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I’ve heard from a few Trump voters that they are getting tired of the whole Trump thing.

Min ...

Are the people you said you talk with "elitists"?

• minimus
    minimus

No they aren’t the ones thinking Michelle would make a difference.

• minimus
    minimus

😘 lol

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would like to see Michelle and the department store mannequin, Pence, in a VP debate.

If he pulled that thing like Trump did to Hillary, walking behind her while she was answering a question, Michelle would have Pence face-down screaming "I can't breathe either".

• LV101
    LV101

Michelle Obama does not qualify (nor did her husband) to be president. No skills how to run anything other than a car and read scripts. What did she do for 8 yrs. except run up extra debt on the taxpayers - she planted a garden and thought she was a nutritionist for school lunch programs - right. Clueless about America -- not sure she ever indicated she even liked the country.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

What did she [Michelle] do for 8 yrs. except run up extra debt on the taxpayers

LV101 ...

You're joking I guess. How can a first lady "run up extra debt" on anyone?

First ladies cannot run up debt. Even Presidents are limited on how much debt they can "run up." Yes, they can issue Executive Orders, redirect spending and other maneuvers, but ultimately Congress holds the purse strings.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think if they deleted Trumps Twitter account, he would gain 5-7 points in one month.

As Mark Twain said, "It's better to keep your mouth shut [or Twitter account off] and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit