WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI

by Jesika 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ok......I am gonna try and explain this.................

I met him in person..............I didnt know he was even on JWD........I dont know if he has more then one ID here.........I met him as PG in chat.............and we exchanged IM ID's.

He never told me he was the person I met when I partied with him. Understand?? (and I am not being sarcastic when I say understand.......just wanted you to know that)

He is still a JW...............and he is wanting the best of both worlds.........he wants to be a JW........but wants to party with apostates. I swear that is the truth!!

Jes

• sf
    sf

What was his handle on about.com chat three years ago?

sKally

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Like sands through the hourglass...

so are the Days of our Lives.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    he is wanting the best of both worlds.........he wants to be a JW........but wants to party with apostates.

I understand why a person could get upset about jw's wanting to do this, but do we apostates have a rule against jw's doing this?

SS

• Jesika
    Jesika

Sf.........he wasnt on here 3yrs ago.........it was a different board. A JW board if I remember lyieyes correctly (she isnt in the room to ask right now).

SS.......I wish you could have been there when Lyineyes said what she did about us being apostates and the look on his face.....tone in his voice........when he said he wasn't "like us". He was in total JW mode when he said that........looking down at us all, and we let it go. No...no rule........but dont look down on me while you are about to go party it up with us. Make sense??

LOL@ reborn........tell me about it.

Jes

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ok here goes............ as anyone who has read my posts knows im fadeing.................. i havent been to a meeting in over a year except when i visit family and those few times it was only social to visit people i hadent seen in a long time definately not for anything else........ and the comment apparently i made about not being like that and a shocked look of superior jwism i dont remember it but...... hey i was in for 30 years and those looks come on automatic. i dont remember the context of the conversation but possibly i was meaning i wouldnt do all of the stuff they did. have no reply other than that to say but they both remember it so it had to have happened. i did get the feeling jess didnt care for me and was ok with that cause i dont like makeing anyone uncomfortable. by the end of the trip down there i was feeling uncomfortable....... and its probably due to the im not one of you thing i said. there are lots of things yall do that i wont.......... smokeing for one and as im just trying to leave permanetly and not regretting missing the meetings.......... there not alot of things that i have done that were forbiden to me as a active jw. so i decide i need more association with those who have left........ so i join this site........... a site that i had looked at several times before but never joined. ive been given the link by several friends of mine. so i join up and a couple days later i chat and get to know some of yall and am really likeing it. then i meet jess and lying in the room and they said some things about me....... not knowing it was me. so i intended to wait a while then let them see it was me by chatting with me cause they know me and have known me for along time.......... that changed to why bother......... so i would post my stupid comments and i would ask for help dealing with the problems im faceing....... and chat. jes came into chat and liked my sense of humor i guess. said i cracked her up and i was like......... yeah if she knew it was me she prolly wouldnt but i wasnt planning on going back down there so it didnt matter. so then she talked to me for the two weeks or whatever and then she gave everyone in chat her yahoo addy...... and i didnt add her............ then later she asked me if i had yahoo and gave it to me again so i added her. i had no intention of misleading anyone i was just adding a person to talk to to my list. and in the time since then she always started the conversations. surely if i was trying to mislead anyone i would have been trying to talk to her only....... but i prefer to be in chat and talk with everyone. when she asked me a question i answered it or steered it away. she got the area i lived in and my first name and that coupled with my typeing style was obvious to wt and lyin......... so then she asks me and i told her.......... yes it was me. i still dont think i did anything wrong. i didnt come here to seek her out, she talked to me. i have many friends i have met here and enjoy talking with and would hate to have to leave but i refuse to start a war. i meant nothing by not telling her and i didnt think it would matter seeing as i wasnt intending to ever get in a situation where id go back to visit. being unknown was fine with me but i wasnt gonna lie when she asked. i didnt mean to upset and i appologised. i figure the worst thing that could happen was she would block and delete me from her messenger which i was ok with and if she enjoyed my humor enough she wouldnt care. didnt realize it was a friendship altering secret. i dont have to be her friend......... and i dont wanna be anyones enemy. if that means ill be forced to lurk here and just read the threads and pm my buddies thats cool. once again i appologize to jess and anyone else whos feelings i hurt. thus ends my posting career i guess

• Brummie
    Brummie
    thus ends my posting career i guess

Prim, dont be put off posting mate. Feel free to pick up where you left off.

I know that the word "Apostate" doesnt bring good feelings to someone who is exiting the JWS, we all hated it I'm sure, I cringed at the thought of being labled an apostate when I was first finding my feet outside of the cult so I can understand how you would veiw it in distain. One day you will laugh with the rest of us at how being an "apostate" is so 90s.

See you around.

Brummie

• sf
    sf

Jessika,

Read the header of my post...not the title of this thread. It is addressed to 'lyin' eyes'.

I know you are upset, but please try to pay attention. Thanks.

Dede (lyin' eyes), who was he three years ago on about.com chat?

(posting this post without reading prim's recent post)

sKally, will NOW read thus post

• little witch
    little witch

Prim, I am glad you have shown up to give an explaination..Really, I am.

I think you should have been up front with Jesika, though. Especially since she has done alot to help you, and so forth.

We have been in chat alot, you and I, over the past couple of weeks, and I enjoy talking to you, you do have a wonderful sense of humor, and are charming.

But I do feel you should have been honest with jesika, WT, and LE

You could have messed up alot of friendships, and I was very upset last nite....

I hope all this can be worked out between those involved....

• Xandria
    Xandria

Thank you PG! Hopefully we can learn from this. An move on... I know it will take some time to re-build some trust here. Just remember we are all recovering from the damages the WTS and its' believers have inflicted upon us. So TRUST is a major issue to us~ so lets keep that in mind.

X.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit