WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FYI

by Jesika 60 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OK,,,,,,,,,,,, Oh please let me sort this out for ya'll who have doubts as to this person........lol.

First of all, WildTurkey and I met him 3 years ago, over the internet when we were in a JW chat room. We met him several times in PERSON. I know where he lives, he has been in my house. When he decided to ask us questions about the apostate stuff, he was more than curious and agreed that the JW's were not the truth.

When we ( MIB, Searcher, HIM, PR, Wild, Jes) went out we let him go with us, even thou he was not an apostate ........we wanted to be nice and let him see what apostates are all about. There was a comment made by me about being an apostate and he was quick to say he wasnt like us, not an apostate. The nite went on, and no hard feelings, I can understand he is not ready ......ok, no biggie.

But all that Jes said ,is 100% true. Sad to say I am sorrry that it was someone we trusted into our own home and motel room,,,(we let him stay with us in our room to save him expenses,),,,,,,,to turn out to be a deceptive person.

He and Jes knew each other, he partied , danced , got drunk, etc. with all of us together. So for 2 weeks she has been chatting with him and he didnt say a word that it was him. I can see a joke , maybe a few sentences and then tell her, get a laugh ,she would have been cool with that and laughed too. But there was no reason for him to hide his identity in IM,,,,,,,,,,,no excuse .

But for 2WEEKS , he enjoyed talking to her without her knowing who he was,,,, that in my book is deceptive, and makes me very concerned as to what his motives were to my friend.

When she found out who he was , she told him that she was going to post it on here , so that others would know who he is and to be careful, etc.

He said fine do it. So she did.

Dede of the tell it like it is class.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ok.......so I posted when I was pissed off........I should be and I still stick to what I said.

Here is what pissed me off so bad about it.............When I was around him in person.....he made me uncomfortable. I am sure he knew that.....cause when he tried to dance with me...........I didnt let him.

But then we are online and he was someone that I enjoyed talking to...........and he KNEW it was me.........everyone here knows what I look like and if you dont........all you have to do is look at my profile or fest pics...............

SO.............we go to IM..........and chat there............why would he have to hide who he is from ME???? I MET HIM................I wouldn't have told anyone who he was if he didnt want me to............but he is a liar and a snake...........so he didnt tell me.

If he is on the fence.............fine..........I dont care.............good as a matter of fact.......I dont want anyone to be a JW if I could make it that way.

But dont be a hypocrite to me.................I am not one.........dont dont lie to me!!!!!!

So there ya have it.........the whole story..........and I will tell you all when I come across a snake.

I don't hold back.........and I TOLD him I wanted to post it........and he told me to go ahead.........so I did.

Oh........and to those who think I shouldn't have posted this..........I dont care what you think.............I STILL haven't told everyone his real name.......where he lives (cause I know)...........or posted his pic.

I am just warning you about a person who cant be trusted............and if you are mad at me for posting it.........then dont read it..............it would have been taken down if I was totally wrong for doing so.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Love,

Jes

PS...........amazing he hasnt posted yet

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I think I understand may I ask one question? Did she find out via ISP or something?

• Xena
    Xena

I'm sorry I guess I still don't get it.....she didn't recognize him when ya'll were together?

and I guess I am wondering how she was hurt in this...did he ever say WHY he never told her he knew her?

and I guess too I am wondering why in the heck this is my or anyone elses business....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    So I am a bit confused myself.

Yes, I think the judgements to lock/allow threads are a bit inconsistent.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    SO.............we go to IM..........and chat there

How did you exchange Instant Messenger addresses? I mean how did he pretend to be someone else? Did you "meet" his alter ego in JWD chat? And since you have revealed this much, why don't you tell us what his alter-ego is, what if one of us has been chatting with him too?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Well, as Xena noted, I too, am confused.

Jess, you and Lyin and the rest met him in person. Then you get IM from someone else, who does not identify himself as primivg. Is that it?

So you are mad at primivg because you IMd him and he never said he was primivg?

Maybe he has the hots for you and is afraid of PR and just wants to see if he can get lucky? Was the tone of his IM that way?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Teeny-

You said exactly what I have been thinking!

• Jesika
    Jesika

I will tell you how I found out...........WildTurkey is the one that thought it may be him cause they met on the internet and they know how he talks online..........so...........I asked him point blank if it was him or not...........and told him to please answer me honestly........and to my suprise he answered me honestly. Being that he had lied this whole time to me about who he was.

Xena......I will tell you why it hurt me so bad.......I was opening myself up to someone I thought was a friend..........but he lied to me about who he was. I would have still talked to him if I knew who he was, but I dont talk to liars and that is what he is.

Like Lyineyes......I am wondering what his intentions were and why he felt the need to not tell me who he was even in IM.....where NOONE else was there.

So there you have it.

Love,

Jes

• Xena
    Xena

So he is posting or using two different user names and didn't identify himself as the other person? is that it? and what does that have to do with him being a JW?

I can understand if you feel you were deceived but did he offer an explaination?

Sorry still trying to work thru this.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit