LANDMARK DECISION - Vicki Boer vs Watchtower Society

by Uzzah 144 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Vicki,

I am half way to three quarters the way of scanning the whole thing.

I will be another day due to other activities getting the whole thing scanned and made into a pdf file.

Once done it will go to Bill and he will put it up on the site.

I or someone else will alert you and the board.

hawk

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Smirking

half way to 3/4??? hmmm like half way to 75% which is 37.5% really... hmmmm wouldn't it be easier just to say about 40%

OHHHHH you meant somewhere between half way to three quarters... I get it.

Uzzah - who not only steadies arks but can be a smart ass while doing so.

PS - Let me know if that envelope ever gets to you.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Well, I'm still confused. From Marks' background, it certainly looks as if he knew exactly what the judge needed to make the right decision but failed to provide it. Again, why on earth would he do that?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Will do.

I have completed scanning.

All that ias left to do is create the pdf file.

That will be tomorrow as I have to go home.

hawk

kg - I am sorry that I cannot say anymore.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

OK, I'll leave it alone, then. sorry.

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

kgfree,

Charles mark has been doing alot of family law, divorce, land settlements, etc. This was his first big case in years. He was having a hard time remembering points, and did not do the proper prepping of witnesses. He is very intelligent and funny, but did not put together all the evidence we gave him to make a great case. Scott and I spent 5 years doing our own research, finding witnesses, putting together questions for him to ask, and he used little to none of it. In fact I personnally took notes for him during the trial. After he questioned a witness, he would ask me if there was anything I wanted to add, but would rarely use what evidence I had found. It was all very fustrating. He kept saying we had to make the case more simple, and that there was "no way they could out of it". Well they almost did. If he had put together the info we had found, it would have went better. For example, we gave him the flock book to use, and he didn't. He had forgotten to include some really important letters into evidence, and it was too late to add it. So this is what hawk is talking about. He did what he thought was his best. But many thought otherwise.

vic

• neverthere
    neverthere

I know that you won, but can you appeal the finacials of the decision?

Diana

• rocketman
    rocketman

Maybe they should make a spinoff of The Practice, featuring some of thse WT lawyers.

(((((((((((Vicki)))))))))) BIg hugs, you've been through so much.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Okay people I have created a 10 meg pdf file for the entire 54 page decision.

I have sent it via Email through to Bill Bowen.

Mr. Bowen will publish the pdf on his web site - www.silentlambs.org.

According to Bill, he should have it up by this evening.

I hope all of you enjoy reading the landmark decision.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I am away until July 14, 2003 but Bill Bowen now has the pdf file of the entire decision.

He is suppose to post it on his web site this evening.

Someone should make sure that once it goes up on the silentlambs site that it is linked to this thread.

Thanks for your help in advance.

hawk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit