murder letter

by silentlambs 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Am I reading this wrong?

It sounds as if the guy committed murder, but has eluded the law enforcement. Doesn't that make all these lovely elders accessories to the crime after the fact? Harboring a fugitive? I didn't think there was a statute of limitations on murder.

Besides that if they want to ignore their civic duty, their families safety, aren't they suppose to protect the flock? Oh that's right, they're just spiritual police.

Cowards, can't report him for the real crime so now they gotta go find a wimpy excuse to push him out onto the rest of the world. Leave it up to the evil "worldly" people to get justice taken care of.

Sign me thoroughly disgusted,
    Michelle

The most deadly of all sins is the mutilation of a child's spirit. -Erik H. Erikson

• nojw86
    nojw86

Mr Bowen , my hats off to you. Expose the wt for what they think they stand for. They are unclean, liars, full of untruths, I myself am doing what I can to expose them on a small scale but every little bit helps. regards, nojw

• sf
    sf

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the tips. Yes I do have explorer, and I cut and paste a lot of stuff everyday, yet when i DID drag my mouse to paste, it gave me the O with a slash in it. I will try again. I rarely have problems cut/ pasting. Thanks again!

Scally

• sf
    sf

Dear Alan,

I have successfully saved it three ways. Not sure why I wasn't able to paste it earlier.

How are you and Julie these days? Wish you and your family wellness and joy.

Sincerely, Scally

• Norm
    Norm

Great documentation Silentlambs,

It is amazing to see the sense of proportions they have in Brooklyn. That the guy is a murderer is of little interest. But of course smoking marihuana must be investigated.
    Of course if this guy should commit some real bad crimes like “independent thinking” he would really be in trouble. Murder and child molesting is of little concern for the “true Christians” in Brooklyn. What a religion!

Norm.

• ianao
    ianao

Shame on you all!

You all know that he committed cold-blooded murder before he saw Jah's bright light and repented and became a TRUE christian!

What happened in the past was in the past. Forgive and go on.

-ianao
    (full-o-shit class)

• ianao
    ianao

On a side note:

I wonder how many murdering catholics have been turned in to the authorities for admitting to their crime in confession?

• riz
    riz

Hi Bill,

I read the letter and it made me sick to my stomach.

You are a hero and a monumental symbol of courage for exposing these disgusting perverts and concealers of vile criminals.

We can all look forward to the day when these sick con artists get their comeuppance.

Bless you,

riz

Insanity in individuals is something rare- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule. - Nietzsche

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

I thought I had heard it all. I agree with someone's post above. They are now guilty of harboring a fugitive. Disgusting. Thanks for the post SL, it got me to go to your site!!
    And gave me one more reason for not being a part of that organization.
    TW

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey All:

I know there isn't a statute of limitations on murder, but is this legal? I mean if the person didn't confess this to them outright but it was something they heard through word of mouth, could they tell the authorities then? Just had to ask those questions. However i really wanted to say that letters like these being made public can really do a lot to erode the confidence of a lot of jw's. Though it'll probably have few legal ramifications for the wts it's sure to cause an uproar, if it can be put in a spot for everyone to see.

Peace,

Bigboi

"..... anyone who ignores everyday reality in order to live up to an ideal will soon discover he had been taught how to destroy himself, not how to preserve himself." The Prince. Niccolo Machiavelli.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit