murder letter

by silentlambs 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• outnfree
    outnfree

I am sick. Truly, truly SICK at heart.

Another proof that what the WTBTS SAYS/PREACHES and what it DOES are two very different things.

I think if the majority of the rank and file (who are mostly good, misguided people) saw that letter, they'd be as sickened as we.

NO encouragment that this brother-murder turn himself in! NO suggestion that the elders make sure the wife knows she has married a murderer. And certainly NO sense that to protect the community the elders should report knowledge of a crime or crimes to the proper authorities.

NOPE! Just don't consider him for "extra privileges."

How despicable!

outnfree

• outnfree
    outnfree

Forgot to say:

THANK YOU, SILENTLAMBS!

• BugEye
    BugEye

Stunned

They obviously view themselves as a Law unto themselves.

Hypocritical Pharisees

Great find

Dave

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

SilentLambs,

Why was the address of the WTElders/Kingdomhall/Congregation blacked-out?

It should be exposed.

• pamkw
    pamkw

That is incrediable. Even for the wt, that is low. Since no one knows, don't turn him in.
    Shaking my head in disgust.

Pam

• sf
    sf

Mr. Bowen,

Is there a way you can get this and the other letters to cut/paste? It's vital that I am able to cut/ paste these to letters to chat sites and those who count on me bringing them up-to-date facts, docs, everything! Please ablige sir.

Sincerely, (wtURLs)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

This is truly unbelievable, but not unexpected. Sheesh!!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Vile. Truly vile.

Silentlambs, a couple of questions.

I note that the letter dates from December 1992. Presumably you are aware of the congregation or region this took place in. Were there any subsequent developments? Or is this guy still at large?

Surely the press would love to get hold of this? I'm thinking of putting together some kind of e-mail package and sending it to various of the larger Canadian newspapers e.g. the Toronto Star etc. Any recommendations, based on your experience so far, of the best way to present this kind of material?

This material is dynamite. Thank you for dragging it up from the WT swamp.

Expatbrit

• sf
    sf

I say we all get copies!! I definetly need and want copies of all these letters coming Mr. Bowen. Hope it's not a far-fetched request.

Scally

• AlanF
    AlanF

To sf:

Yes, you can cut and paste if you're using Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape. I know this works because it worked for me.

Right click your mouse somewhere within the displayed image of the letter. A menu should appear giving you several choices. Choose the one that tells you can save an image, something like "Save Image As". Do what is necessary to save it in jpg format to disk. Then you can use a common jpg viewer to see it separately and print it.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit