Would You EVER Go Back To Being A Jehovah's Witness?

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

It is no exaggeration to say I would prefer death.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

More likely I would ever fit into a size 6 jeans again. 🐖

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

If someone chooses to go back after having A FULL knowledge of the FACTS, about the society, (TTATT), then they are clearly doing it just for the social aspect....

Also, their internal honesty needs to be questioned!

It precisely BECAUSE I value truth and honesty that I chose to leave!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Never!

• Brock Talon
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

Everybody is out of the JWs for a different reason. In my case it was mainly their overstepping of boundaries, plus unacceptable attitudes towards women and people with jobs/careers.

So, when the time was right, I started my "fade" and Good Riddance. The reasons I mentioned still exist today and are, in fact, worse. Plus, I know about all the scandals of the JW religion.

If I were stupid enough to go back to the Witness religion what would I encounter there? I would face the same issues I had plus all the desperate people who followed the religion's dictates of not getting a career and who are suffering now. I'm not interested in hard luck stories.

I'm not being hit up for money for these people. This bullshit would be never ending. Let them go ask their "theocratic" friends for money.

The answer to your question MINIMUS is a resounding No.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Oh yes the pill (Matrix), we have a choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (Red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill). I'am too far down the rabbit hole, no way could I ever go back...

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Haven't stepped inside a KHall in 8 years. Never will again. Although I'm seriously thinking about Catholicism.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Would You EVER Go Back To Being A Jehovah's Witness?

Image result for businessman with gun to head

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

No because I could never do Thursdays nights again or is it Wednesday night or is it Tuesday night. At any rate NO! I do not do nights. For that matter Saturday mornings and let's don't even talk about Sundays. To many fun things to do. LOL. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit