Evolution is a Fact #34 - Hiccups and Tadpoles

by cofty 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Truthexplorer - "....one thing for sure, it is strengthening mine and many others faith in creation. It is the 'flat earth' conspiracy. Try debunking the flat earth."

Pshh.

Everybody knows all those NASA photos are doctored, anyway.

( )

• cofty
    cofty
    it is strengthening mine and many others faith in creation. It is the 'flat earth' conspiracy. - "truth"explorer

Thanks for illustrating how desperate creationists have become.

I am tempted to rest my case right there but there are so many more interesting things to be said.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Quarterback: "I'm not interested in it myself."

So, you're not interested in facts? Facts mean nothing to you? Your whole life is ruled and run by conjecture, superstition and fantasy?

Really? Think before you type a reply.......

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Cofty......surely you meant truth"explorer". I look at different perspectives. It just so happens that I stumbled across the flat earth topic on you tube and laughed at how ridiculous the whole thing was - initially. I wasn't being 'desperate' to prove creation. However the further I have looked into the flat earth theory, the further I am convinced that we are being deceived about the shape of the earth. NASA appears to be making a lot of lies which go on and on. But getting back to the point. There is much evidence to prove the earth is not a sphere. That the sun and moon are much closer to earth and that it is the sun that rotates around the earth. Also remember the biblical passage where God made the sun stand still in the sky/firmament so that Joshua could defeat his enemies. This all harmonises. If so, and was absolutely proven; then the genesis account is credible and correct.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ GoneAwol...

Quarterback isn't interested in facts that might refute his ideology.

x

No ideologue is.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

troofexplorer.......eh?

O.............kaaay....

• cofty
    cofty

I have to admit I didn't see that coming. Conspiracy theorist salvages creationism by advocating a flat earth!

This place gets more bizarre by the day.

Without a clear indication of the author's intent, it is difficult or impossible to tell the difference between an expression of sincere extremism and a parody of extremism. - Poe's Law

• Landy
    Landy
    I am convinced that we are being deceived about the shape of the earth. NASA appears to be making a lot of lies which go on and on. But getting back to the point. There is much evidence to prove the earth is not a sphere. That the sun and moon are much closer to earth and that it is the sun that rotates around the earth. Also remember the biblical passage where God made the sun stand still in the sky/firmament so that Joshua could defeat his enemies.

You sir, have a head full of marbles.

But do carry on, this could be entertaining.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Landy...your comment made me chuckle. Most people laugh at the whole ideas as I initially did. But just take a look at one proof. People are sending balloons with go pro cameras very high up into the earths atmosphere and there are a number of videos showing hotspots of the sun on the top of the clouds. That is impossible if the sun is 93 million miles away. Check and see for yourself on youtube
  • Landy
    Landy

I'm sorry. I can't argue with someone who thinks the world is flat, I really can't.

Please tell us tnis is wind up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit