Convention 2019: Children told don't form emotional attachment to pets!

by Nathan R. Koppe 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tiki
    tiki

This disgusts me. Then they use the pet lion in paradise as a dangling carrot. Hypocrites. So hateful.

• Spiral
    Spiral

This is truly ridiculous..... although I like my cats far more than I like some humans. I guess they are just jealous! lol

I think that this may be one of those occasions that the average JW just ignores the "direction from mother".

Years ago the WT put out several articles on why it was wrong for a man to have a vasectomy. We noticed that advice was quietly ignored, even by an elder and a MS we knew.

I really can't see any of the dubs I know changing their relationship to their pets over this. However, I'm sure no one will discuss this in my presence because it just sounds stupid.

• LV101
    LV101

As stated above by IOwn Mylife w/t wants all the pet money. It's a jealous cult and doesn't share toys or the sandbox well. Wants everyone's birthday/xmas, etc., gift money.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Here you go tiki. You are so right. Those ignorant fools on the Governing Body 'give' with one hand and 'take away' with the other. The poor children in this religion get 'mind f@cked' on a daily basis.

• silas hobbs
    silas hobbs

Isn't that one of the identifiers of a disfuctional personality, treating animals badly. Psychopathic or Sociopathic

behaviors are preceded by thoughts or feelings that animals are not worthy of compassion or love.

What a bunch of douche bags. Karma is coming for these guys and not soon enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit