World Wide Construction comes to a Shuddering Halt - Jehovah's Blessing has Evidently been Suspended!

by Slidin Fast 113 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

The Chelmsford project in the UK has already come to a halt and every one has been sent home. The bethel family in London is to be cut by several hundred.

My impression is that most ambitious youngster in the org dream of being involved with the building program. They see it as a glamorous activity they can engage in to be well thought of without door knocking. Lots of people have given up homes and jobs to work on projects in the UK and abroad. Suddenly without warning they are out in the cold.

BTW stopping these projects does not necessarily stop the haemorrhage of cash, if you have signed a contract with a supplier they won't just go away. You will also find it difficult to get people take on contracts if and when you change your mind and start building again. Trust disappears.

It feels like a spiral of decline, I can't see how it can be stopped. I am not saying this is the end but part of me looks at how huge outfits like Enron, Arthur Anderson, Barings (the list goes on) disappear overnight.

Yep folks, the illusion of Jehovah's blessing seems like a fond memory. Will the last one out turn off the lights.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    It's awesome to hear that the big project in the UK has stopped, there must be money problems. The attorneys for the Borg probably figured out how stupid the leaders are and new they could steel the money away so they did.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    this is a hoax--right ? just too good to be true
  • cofty
    cofty
    Awesome!
  • scoobydont
    scoobydont

Haa ! To quote a very wise GB member, Mr Lett, "...There is more money going out than there is coming in..." Can't say the guy doesn't know what he's talking about !

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Maybe it is true. We just have to sit and wait. There does seem to be a lot less of construction is some areas of late.
  • cofty
    cofty
    Slidin - Can you say anything about how you know Chelmsford has been halted?
  • LV101
    LV101
    Happy, happy, news!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Evidently the Bronze Age desert god never got the message from Jesus about counting the cost before building a tower.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Elvis has left the building.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit