What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

@minimus

They haven't? What in the world have I been reading and watching, then! It seems like they have covered it pretty well to me.

Have you tried doing a Google News search for "Melania Trump"?

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I think she’s very intelligent and dignified. Plus, in my humble opinion, I rate her as the most attractive First Lady ever.

Min, are you on new medications or did your Dr. make an adjustment to what you're taking already, seriously, your posts these past few months sound like maybe you fell and hit your head or something I won't say you're as bad a Kanye, but I see you're moving in that direction. and eleven folks voted you a thumbs up, (who will be the same eleven folks to vote this comment a thumbs down) !!

• minimus
    minimus

There is not any major news of this. I look at the Washington post New York daily news New York post etc.I have seen more coverage of President Trump’s shape of his penis more than I have about how the first lady defended her husband and spoke of her independence. Not as newsworthy I guess.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    We all have naked pictures of ourselves floating around the Internet. You just don’t know it yet.

Seriously?? Only those that are/were foolish enough to let someone take a pic of them without having the knowledge that nothing is really deleted from your camera these days and could be posted again,

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley dear, I’m not on any medications yet. Just because some liberals here give me a thumbs down, 👎🏿, um let’s put it this way...I am not fazed.

I think the First Lady is a lovely lady.

• minimus
    minimus

Regarding Kanye, he was great to you as long as he towed the line. Now he’s the ventriloquist’s dummy spouting out white racist propaganda. Shame on you Shirley.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Regarding Kanye, he was great to you

I've never met Kanye, so what do you mean by he was great "to you" can you please explain that line please, and if you don't your silence will speak volumes.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    I look at the Washington post New York daily news New York post etc.I have seen more coverage of President Trump’s shape of his penis more than I have about how the first lady defended her husband and spoke of her independence. Not as newsworthy I guess.

Are you reading a different Washington Post and New York newspapers than I do? This has not been my experience. I would have to see this documented to believe it.

And by the way, everyone likes news stories that speak to their own beliefs, but just because a news story isn't flattering to the FLOTUS, doesn't mean it should be discounted. I have seen a considerable number of stories that talk about her claim that she is one of the most bullied persons in the world. THIS merits debate and conversation, especially since her husband is widely seen as a social media bully. An article that just talks about her defending her husband and how she is an independent woman, while important, isn't very discussion worthy or debatable.

• minimus
    minimus

You mentioned Kanye and compared him to me and suggested I wasn’t as bad as he is. But you’re surprised by my comments and pro Melania statement. I’ve never heard you say Kanye was negative until now. He was great to you before he supported Trump

• sparky1
    sparky1

The Washington Post did cover her interview. It is accessible on their website. The article is entitled: "Melania Trump discusses #MeToo, her marriage and that controversial jacket in a rare interview".

It is written by Emily Heil and was posted today at 6:32 am.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit