What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Melania’s jacket was a jab at the media. Not children separated from parents at the border.

Tone deaf is sitting for questioning at the Benghazi hearings and declaring “What difference does it make?” Or while campaigning in mining counties after declaring, “We are going to put a lot of coal miners out of business”.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Just because I think Melania showed poor judgment wearing the "I really don't care" jacket does not mean I like Hillary.

I find it odd that people always think that criticizing one means endorsing the other. I intensely dislike Hillary Clinton and everything she stands for. Remember, when starting this thread, Minimus asked: "What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?" not: "What Is Your Opinion Of Hillary Clinton?"

FYI: Whenever I criticize Hillary to any of my family members that love her, they automatically assume I support Trump, which I don't.

Something to think about.

• Chook
    Chook

I like how she takes no shit from Donald, she takes her protective responsibility of the children seriously and I really think she is the one who should be put in charge of running the show. I just don’t think she could be bothered with the political backstabbing. She is certainly miles apart from Hillary’s manipulative ways toward her husband.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Dolly Madison was pretty hot back in the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit