What Is Your Opinion Of Melania Trump?

by minimus 143 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

#1 She’s a hottie.

#2 it’s amazing how good looking you can become when you have got money.

• LV101
    LV101

GreatTeacher -- I agree re/the eyes but she's attractive/not pretty - great style. I need to watch the video linked above; they don't look all that young - must be photography and makeup. Nice looking couple.

• LV101
    LV101

Michelle's dress is pathetic; look better on a bed in farmhouse 50 yrs. ago (sorry -- but did like some of her outfits with the wide belts) and they don't look great to me, however, I do think they're an attractive couple. Can't compare her style/shape/gown to Melanias.

I wouldn't call Obama middle-class --- they're worth millions now (ahh, politics). Middle class millionaires, maybe.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Hey girl next door one thing I noticed was how graceful the dancing is in the Jackie/JFK video as compared to the modern two presidents/1st lady vids.

The people back then really knew how to couples dance. Jackie and JFK positively glide.

• stillin
    stillin

Ttdtt, your post probably won't last long but I admit that I prefer this picture to the one with the "I don't really care" jacket.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I know it it will get pulled down.

But please all this bullshit about how great she is?
    What the Fuck has she done for anyone except herself her whole life?

The constant disparagement of the Obamas is blatant and hateful racism.

I am so sick of this Religious Recovery site just being a Political forum to spewing the same thoughts and attitudes of the JW cult.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i would.

• minimus
    minimus

Putting up nude pictures of anyone is not appropriate here!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

ttdtt ... TOTALLY agree. The adoration is bit confusing.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    We all have naked pictures of ourselves floating around the Internet. You just don’t know it yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit