TRANSCRIPT: The Fifth Estate PREVIEW

by Scully 52 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• waiting
    waiting

Wow! It'll be shown all those times? You Canadians are so special!

The WTBTS in a recent WT told jw's not to pay any attention to "bad publicity." The WTBTS didn't say "false publicity & lies."

The evil men do in God's name. And then these same men stand back & say "We're just imperfect" when caught with their pants down. But jw's must listen and obey these same men or be killed by God - and listen to no one else - according to these same men.

Thanks, Scully, for your hard work. It is appreciated!

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 25 January 2003 10:1:55

• SYN
    SYN

Time to send the Governing Body a nice big box of complimentary DEPENDS!

Thanks Scully!

• Scully
    Scully

SYN:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm checking with an accountant friend to see if such a gift could be written off as an "entertainment" expense. I know that I, for one, would find it extremely entertaining!!

Love, Scully

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Some have said that in the USA Direct TV will carry the Fifth Estate on channel 366. However, the listings for this channel do not show the Fifth Estate at any time that I can find.

Waz up with this, and where does this listing show up?

Thanks for any help with this issue.

Sam

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Syn and Scully,

Jay Leno showed "Supper Sized" Depends last night for use during the supper bowl. Guys can wear these during the game so that they do not have to leave the TV during the commercials, nor during the game. They are good for up to nine hours of continuous viewing, so perhaps they would be suitable for the GB too.

Just a thought,

Sam

• Scully
    Scully

Sam Beli:

Here's the website for USA-Direct-TV's news channels

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/see/NewsAndInformation.jsp

Scroll about half-way down the list to see "Newsworld" - it has this icon:

Here's their American address:

Newsworld International
    1230 Avenue of Americas
    New York, NY 10020
    Phone: 212-408-9100

Love, Scully

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

How scared will the Governiing Body be on the 29th?

Depends!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Expatbrit, searching on "sense of humour" at the CCRA website.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sam said,

Some have said that in the USA Direct TV will carry the Fifth Estate on channel 366.

No Sam, what "some brothers" have said is that the Fifth Estate program would be repeated on Newsworld International on DirecTV channel 366. The program listings in the DirecTV program guide do not list any details. You'll have to take what we're telling you on faith, which will be richly rewarded at the times of the three re-broadcasts.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Who is a clever girl then???? SCULLY!!!!! Hip-Hip HOORAH for Scully.Thanks hun! I sawi t on T.V & was excited....I wish I could do the things you do with this machine-----(((hug))

We Give you a star( If I knew HOW to give a star I would-cos you are one....

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Nathan,

I have faith, brother! Thank you for the clarification.

Sam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit