TRANSCRIPT: The Fifth Estate PREVIEW

by Scully 52 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• somebody
    somebody

OOOPPPS. I didn't know zev was gonna post a thank you in my behalf when he did. thanks zev. Very kind of you!

peace,

somebody

• gumby
    gumby

Hey scullmeister,

I went to the Fifth Estates site and it showed upcoming shows. I went to the 29th on this month ....on a wednesday, and it didn't list it. Wuz up?

Edited by - Gumby on 25 January 2003 9:9:52

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Excellent work Scully

• Scully
    Scully

hi gumby

I've noticed that the CBC doesn't update their "Coming Up" section on the website until the morning of the first broadcast. However, that means once "our" show airs, it will be up for an entire week, plus after that, it will still be available in their "Recent Stories" section for several weeks.

The fact that it probably won't be shown on the website for at least a few more days is the reason why I was so eager to get the transcript up for everyone to read.

Love, Scully

• Shakita
    Shakita

Thanks for all your hard work, Scully.

<camera zooms in on the book "Pay Attention to Yourselves and All the Flock">

What, is nothing sacred?!

Mrs. Shakita

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks bro.

Gumby

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yeah,

"Thanks, bro!"

(pssst! gumby! Scully is a woman!)

Don't worry, Scully! AlanF once mistook me for a man, too!

out

• Aztec
    Aztec

Thanks Scully!

Can anyone remind me when exactly it is going to air so I can set my VCR? Thanks!

~Aztec

Edited to add: I mean what time, EST?

Edited by - Aztec on 25 January 2003 9:29:45

• Scully
    Scully

outnfree writes:

"Thanks, bro!"

(pssst! gumby! Scully is a woman!)

Don't worry, Scully! AlanF once mistook me for a man, too!

LMAO @ outnfree. I've had a chat with dear sweet gumby and the issue has been clarified. LOL I seriously DO try to take it as a compliment when someone here thinks I'm a guy. Kind of like them saying "Scully's got Ballz" or something like that... however, I've never tried to hide the fact that I'm not a guy... and it cracks me up to learn that people are surprised that I'm a girl. LOL

Love, Scully

• Scully
    Scully

Aztec writes:

Can anyone remind me when exactly it is going to air so I can set my VCR? Thanks!

Wednesday, January 29, 9pm EST (CBC National Network)

Thursday, January 30, 10pm EST (CBC Newsworld)

Saturday, February 1, 2pm EST (CBC Newsworld)

Sunday, February 2, 10am EST (CBC Newsworld)

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit