God is dead

by joannadandy 34 Replies latest members adult

• Shakita
    Shakita

Joanna:

Sorry you are having so much trouble with your parents lately. Being a parent myself, let me tell you it is not a walk in the park. It is the hardest job in the world. And, sometimes we don't do and say exactly what we should. From those letters your parents gave you, it seems that they really want to make a way to understand your feelings. They love you, and so much can be built on that. What's that saying......"with love all things are possible"........

I hope things improve for you all and, you never know, maybe they will someday see the light. Stranger things have happened. Good luck.

Mrs. Shakita

• outnfree
    outnfree

WOW!!!

I am sobbing here! First I was crying in empathy with you, Joanna, and now I'm sobbing in empathy with your parents. They really, REALLY, REALLY love you, Jo. It will all be okay. Maybe not perfect? But okay. (As a parent I recognize their overriding concern that your life be a happy one, no matter what.)

Mom Outnfree

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

(((((((((Joanna))))))))) I am so sorry to hear about what happened. I have to say though that those letters from your parents made me cry, they were so heartfelt and touching. You are lucky to have such wonderful parents.

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Hey, Joanna. I've never seen any of your other stories but I had no idea things were like this with you. Other than some humorous nipple jokes I had no concept of who you are. This little story is just a small bite but I'm very impressed that you continue with your school work. I really hope you can maintain some kind of sanity. Unfortunately, most will never know that real happiness comes from stepping away from "God". Stick too your guns girl, of course us Norwegian's have to stick together so I'll send some positive slappy happy energy your way.

• joannadandy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit