I guess this is a good time to say good bye.

by Monster 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Sorry Monster.. I assumed, so sorry! My husbands unit is being deployed the end of this month he will miss being deployed this time because of a school date. He is in the Army as well.*breathing deep sigh of relief*

Take care, God speed. Hooah!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

(((((( DannyBear )))))

Knowing what one wanted and what one was permitted is forever to be remembered, and will live on in the hearts of those who sought freedom and dreamed of its closeness.

Bravery is not only told in what uniform one wore its in the bravery they wished to impart.

• Monster
    Monster
    Cassiline Sorry Monster.. I assumed, so sorry!

Oh don't be, as a matter of fact I was thinking I wish I had married now. Leave something behind to carry me on.

I didn't expect the support I am getting now it's great to hear you all thank me for trying to fight for freedom, it means a lot to me and even makes me feel that maybe i am doing to the right thing. I'm not going to tell you what your words made me do because I'm a man you know LOL....I'm only worried about one thing in the war, that's ssbombers coming up to me (my boy brought it up to me) i don't want to freak out at anyone who comes near me, but reading your words has helpd me tonight to take my mind off it.

Well again thanks everyone.

Edited by - Monster on 15 January 2003 2:32:57

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    Leave something behind to carry me on

You have don't you see? All those who are looking towards you as someone who they will forever thank for your courage!

((((Monster))))

• manon
    manon

Dear James,

We have never spoken but I had an urge to share some words with you. I live in NYC. I was home with my small child when the attacks on the WTC occured. It is very difficult for me to express my feelings about what happened that day and after. I wish that these events had never occcured but they did.

I want you to know that I truly understand your fear and It is not misplaced. Your decision to join the fight is not one that is in vain. You are not alone. I wish you the best of luck and god bless.

Sincerely,

Manon

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Monster/James,,,,,,,,, well I said a few things in Prisila thread, but wanted to just let you know how sad I feel too right now,,, I can just imagine what your family must feel. I know they are above all eles PROUD.

I have a soft spot in my heart for military people, I have heard many war stories and seen all the movies. Each and everyone made me cry, made me see a side of what real brotherhood is about. I got a small glimpse of what bravery really is, sacrifice, all in the face fear, fear of the unknown.

I don't know I could do what you guys are going to do. But I wish I could be as brave. I know you are unsure of what is to come, but you seem ready to do it.

My husband always wanted to join the military, but instead his family and he, became witnesses. He has always regretted that , and to this day thinks that he would have loved to have made that his life career. We have a base here in Bossier City,,,,,,,, Barksdale AirForce Base,,,,,,,it is one of the ones President Bush stopped at en route on 9-11 back to Washington. We see lots of military people and they are always the best of the best......I am sure you are just like that.

We are not too far from Cassi and Max, who are also stationed down south of us here in Louisiana .

So,,,,,,,,, thanks Monster for fighting for our freedom,,,,,,,, and yes,,,,,,, YOU WILL BE BACK.

I am sure Simon will leave your name just as it is,,,,,,,,,,, you will need it to post all of your experiences, as we are awaiting to hear them.

On a lighter note Monster........... I was watching Forrest Gump,,,,,,, for the 100th time,,,,,,,, and Forrest is going to Vietnam........ Jenny tells him,,,,,, if he ever gets in trouble , dont be brave,,,, just run....... run as fast as you can Forrest.

Monster,,,,,,, watch your back and run like hell when you need to......take care and we will be waiting for you here on the home front....................LyinEyes/Dede and hubby WildTurkey

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

BIG BEAR (((((((((((Cassi)))))))))

Now I don't give many of those. Mainly because people on the receiving end usually tell me 'they can't breath' So it is quite safe to do it in this form!

Monster you are embarking on an adventure, that most of us who devoted our youth to jw's will never experience.

Give em hell!

Danny

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey James dont volunteer for anything. look after number one first.

• LB
    LB

ssbombers coming up to me

You will spot them and trust me, no one is coming up to you without you knowing. There are checkpoints all over the place and everything is searched. When you are asleep your buddies will be on watch.

RF is right. Don't volunteer and don't let emotions make decisions for you. If you keep a cool head you'll be fine.

Also watch the drinking. Don't get started with drugs to numb things. Keep clearheaded. We don't want you to die for freedom or your nation or for us. Let the other bastards die for Saddam instead.

If a job becomes available behind lines take it. There is no dishoner in protecting your ass.

• Monster
    Monster
    I don't know I could do what you guys are going to do. But I wish I could be as brave. I

I read a lot of your experiences, you are brave.

On a lighter note Monster........... I was watching Forrest Gump,,,,,,, for the 100th time,,,,,,,, and Forrest is going to Vietnam........ Jenny tells him,,,,,, if he ever gets in trouble , dont be brave,,,, just run....... run as fast as you can Forrest.

Monster,,,,,,, watch your back and run like hell when you need to......take care and we will be waiting for you here on the home front....................LyinEyes/Dede and hubby WildTurkey

You bet I will .. like a runaway truck LOL

Yes I read your other message, you are real lyingeyes i like that, thanks for your kind words especally at a time like that.

. Your decision to join the fight is not one that is in vain. You are not alone. I wish you the best of luck and god bless.

Sincerely,

Manon

I feel you, sorry about your experience on 9/11 god bless you too . I told my little sister it's because of 9/11 that this has to be done, we can never let them come in here (USA) and strike like that again. To many people from all over the world died in one day one hour.I also feel bad for other nations that have to live with this kind of killing daily. I don't know how they manage to hang in there but they do. After I told her all that i sent her off to the ashy legs contest so she would stop crying. I heard a woman was so ashy she looked like she had two snow men walking under her dress. Well good for her she won the $25 for embarrassing herself wonder what she will do with all that money? LOL..

If i missed anyone tonight i will be sure to get you tomorror.

Peace James.

Edited by - monster on 15 January 2003 2:43:0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit