I guess this is a good time to say good bye.

by Monster 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Monster
    Monster

Well half of you don't know me but all of you helped in one way or another you'll never understand how much. I wish I had more time to get on personal levels with you all but that's not going to happen now. I didn't tell my family but, I am kind of worried about the war, something tells me it's not going to be another six day war. I didn't want to appear to be weak in their eyes, and I must admit I did know what I was getting myself into when I joined there's no sense in crying over it now , after all i'm a man right? hmm lol.....

Mimilly, Morrisamb, I really want to thank the two of you for all you have taught me. I don't want to sound to soft but I do care about the both of you very much, take care of yourselves.

I had so much I wanted to say to everyone but it just will not come out now. I'm sorry, goodbye everyone

Simon what do you want me to do about my name as a member i would hate to think of my name being stuck on your board and i never come back. WHICH I WILL :) You know what I am trying to say.

Peace James

PS Forgive me for not saying some names i don't know what's going on inside me right now.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

James, be careful. I say a few prayers for you.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Monster

I dont know what branch of armed services you are entering it really doesnt matter. After 9-11 and those who have re-upped and those who are new are most welcome and to be commended for their bravery!

Know the first few weeks will seem a lifetime and this will pass. Thanks for becoming some of the many but few who have the heart to give their lives for their country, on a daily basis.

Hugs to you and your wife.

Love, Cassi

• LB
    LB

Monster everyone gets nervous before they face the elephant the first time. You'll be fine.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Monster

Hey man, keep 'em flying. You're coming back, you hear? That's not a suggestion!

Take care James and keep safe.

Peace,

Chris

• onacruse
    onacruse

Good luck, Monster.

May God watch your 6.

Craig

• Monster
    Monster

Hugs to you and your wife.

Love, Cassi

Thank Cassi, but i'm not married i wish I had married now

I am in the Army I wanted to switch to the Marines but i never did.

Lilacs thank you too.

Peace James

• Monster
    Monster
    LB Monster everyone gets nervous before they face the elephant the first time. You'll be fine.

Yeah in the back of my mind that's what I keep saying, i just needed to hear it again thanks

You're coming back, you hear? That's not a suggestion

Yes sir!

<---------- my war face

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Monster, what can I say? You've been one of the more interesting and amusing posters since you've been here. It is people like me who owe the relative freedom and safety we dwell in to people like you. I take my hat off to you and wish you Godspeed! Please come back soon and tell us all about it! (Sniff! I always hate these farewells... )

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Monster,

Cassi said it best.

Don't let that ole jw guilt play with your mind. You learned things here, that will forever alter your perspective, yet those nasty Watchtower mind implanted 'demons' may try and assault you.

Anyway, wherever you go, you probably wont be to far from a computer, so come back for a fix of jwcom when you need it.

If ever I considered anyone a hero, and believe me I have few, it is the guys/gals who put thier lives on line, like you.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit