It is now 2003.... Where is Armageddon?

by Nosferatu 97 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I find it extremely amusing how each year is passing without armageddon

"For the year 2000, I visualize a world transformed into a beautiful paradise! But I don't think that either the present world or its rulers will live to see that day.. We are living in the last days of the system of things." {AWAK Nov 8 1986 78}

LMAO!!!

• email
    email

Good quote... I'm writing that one down to show some of my JW family...

Thanks

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Nosferatu,

It is now 2003.... Where is Armageddon?

"Just around the corner..."!

Spanner

It is now 2003.... Where is Armageddon? It is now 2003.... Where is Armageddon? It is now 2003.... Where is Armageddon? It is now 2003.... Where is Armageddon?

• no one
    no one

Where is Armageddon?
    On DVD.

• jackal
    jackal

Have you looked under the bed?

• heathen
    heathen

I vaguely remember an elder giving a talk suggesting that the battle of armageddon starts with the spiritual war against satan ,false religion and the beast then it culminates into the destruction of all world powers. So according to that one talk I see that some JW believe they have been at war for quite some time exposing the harlot and fighting for their right to preach the message all over the world . This was a long time ago so it's not fresh in my mind .

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Waiting for a signature from the GB to change the date...AGAIN!

• Francois
    Francois

Armageddon is right where it's always been, in the fevered imagination of religious nuts anxious to see everything and everyone who is different than them destroyed by God...also a figment of their imaginations, created in their own images, waiting to do their bidding just like a jinni from a bottle.

Armageddon will NEVER come. The Love of God will one day prevail upon this planet, which was the divine plan all along. And then we'll see that each person can not only sit under his own fig tree next to his own grape vine, but that each can worship the God of their own understanding in their own way. The very definition of religious freedom.

IMHO

francois

• JH
    JH

In 1990, a brother gave a speech, at a district convention. He said, "Brothers, the end is less than 10 years away, so keep on serving Jehovah".......

He was wrong. I took a couple of days off from work, just to be told lies.

They love to scare people, and it works.

They should bring people to Jehovah with LOVE not by SCARING people.

• rocketman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit