Have you noticed how the "black brothers&q...

by Stephanus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Monster
    Monster

Stephanus you're funny man. LMAO, That last one really got me.

Peace James

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The young man in the light sleeveless shirt causes me concern.

In the first place the other bethelite is holding the book and is the one reading aloud. Why is the light sleeved one gesturing?? He appears to be trying too hard to me. Hes not SPONTANEOUS enough. As well, he has a very sickly grin on his puss. He looks pained as though he is concealing tumultuous inner thoughts.

I think, brother, this one bears close watching to insure he is fully orthodox.

And why is the man who looks like John Wayne wearing a plaster cast on his leg??

• manon
    manon

1 picture is worth 1000 words. This is to funny!!

Manon

• Monster
    Monster
    He appears to be trying too hard to me. Hes not SPONTANEOUS enough. As well, he has a very sickly grin on his puss. He looks pained as though he is concealing tumultuous inner thoughts.......refiners fire

LMAO Man, I'm going to miss some of you, you really make me laugh sometimes. I wish my little sister would come here and read. I have so much to do and yet, i can't stop reading..

Peace james

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Yep, GB interference is alive and well in the New Order, apparently. The book the two clean-cut Anglo-Americans are reading is not a Bible, but someother WT publication (note that they can afford to go back to hardcover in the new system!)

The brothers in the pics below are obviously building a new KH:

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Here are some happy non white persons. Theyre not working.

Edited by - refiners fire on 11 January 2003 19:26:36

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Monster, don't leave us- we hardly even knew you!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Here is an African family who know their place:

• Prisca
    Prisca

It would be interesting to see how these pics appear in editions of the WT and A! in countries which are populated by predonimately non-white people.

Many pics were changed in editions that were distributed in countries such as Africa, in order to appeal to the sensibilities of the people living there.

• LDH
    LDH

Ah, Stephanus, admit it! You're just jealous they never asked YOU to pose for one of those ragazines!

Lisa

PS Happy Birthday, I can't find the thread Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit