Have you noticed how the "black brothers&q...

by Stephanus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

...are always depicted in the literature as the ones doing all the work? (Feel free to caption these pics)

(My caption: Boy! A room for Mr and Mrs "Smith"!)

Is there still some believe held in the upper levels of Bethel that "our coloured brethren" are to be the "hewers and carriers of wood" of the New Order?

• minimus
    minimus

I've seen how some of the "brothers" are giving another person some real-deal counsel. I'm sure we can find some whites doing menial chores., too.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

THE REAL CRIME IS THE UN-FASHIONISTA DRESS AND GROOMING

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Make sure hes handing it to her, keep your hand on the book, brother....her hands on it, so its clear shes recieving the book...good.....everyone smiling...? excellent.....hold it..... click

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

True, Mike. At least all is not lost, as seen here - a GB member giving fashionista tips to an African brother (I recall you giving your fashionista tick of approval to this):

• Satanus
    Satanus

mike

In the new system, they won't be wearing any clothes. I wonder why the wt pics don't have nudists pushing the wheelbarrels full of watermelons and potatoes? Maybe you'll be able to start fashions based on tatoos or something

SS

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Those pics are retarded!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

In the new system, they won't be wearing any clothes....

I dont know about that. Ive got an excellent pic in a Watchtower here where everyone is wearing their national garb in the New Order, and some guy who looks like Abel is there getting a drink at the fruit laden bench and hes wearing a BEAR SKIN (or suchlike)and the place in the pic is a graden paradise, so it must be long after all the bleached bones are buried. Yes? So clearly, brother, clothing (and bearskins) will be worn in the New System.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Here's one where the physical labour is shared evenly amongst the non-Anglo-American brethren, while the bethelites get to talk about deep spiritual matters:

Edited by - Stephanus on 11 January 2003 19:3:45

Edited by - Stephanus on 11 January 2003 19:4:50

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The brother handing the "new light" has just become aware that he will not need to this in the new world. There will be no books there. Wouldn't that make you smile as well?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit