The Ways Of A Weasel

by Yadirf 121 Replies latest jw friends

• wasasister
    wasasister

Is there any danger of getting sick from home-made egg nog? Most health agencies recommend against eating raw eggs.

On the other hand....I can't help but chuckle that the original thread Yadirf objects to would be lost in obscurity if not for his constantly calling attention to it. All those people he worries about thinking he's a nut-case because of what Outlaw posted would probably miss it if he'd just let it die.

And a question for Yadirf: Are you saying you have never told a lie on this forum? Be careful how you answer and remember that all your writings are available for review.

Sincerely,

Wasa

Edited by - wasasister on 23 December 2002 23:40:31

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

List of those who defend obvious liars:

#1: J.R. Brown

#2: Mario Moreno

#3: Yadirf

#4: YouKnow

#5: FredHall

• Lefty
    Lefty
    And a question for Yadirf: Are you saying you have never told a lie on this forum? Be careful how you answer and remember that all your writings are available for review.

Before I answer that, are you saying that in this instance Outlaw hasn't lied?

Yadirf

• Valis
    Valis

You are avoiding the question asshole and you are ignoring Simon's warning about using more than one user name. just for the record, I don't think ANYONE who uses multiple user names to post is doing the right thing. That was in case you were going to be childish and bring up examples of others...asshole.....BTW...did you inform your "wife" you were talking shit and insulting others with her user name? You are so full of shit it aint even funny. I won't mention the fact that you have intimated that I have a bad rep here or that I am a bastard.....Please provide evidence of that and prove yourself to be not the distasteful liar and general asshole you seem to be.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Main Entry: 1 troll
    Pronunciation: 'trOl
    Function: verb
    Etymology: Middle English
    Date: 15th century
    transitive senses
    a : to fish for by trolling b : to fish by trolling in <troll lakes> c : to pull through the water in trolling <troll a lure>
    intransitive senses
    1 : to move around : RAMBLE
    2 : to fish by trailing a lure or baited hook from a moving boat
    - troller noun

• Lefty
    Lefty

BTW...did you inform your "wife" you were talking shit and insulting others with her user name?

If you'd of noticed, the name at the bottom of all those posts was "Yadirf," not "Lefty".

And besides, if I had been signing off using her handle would you have tattled on me?

Anything else dumb that you've got to say, Valis Alice?

Yadirf

Edited by - Lefty on 24 December 2002 1:49:48

• hannibal
    hannibal

Ytfel,

Please tell your husband to stop being an a..hole and go away.

• Lefty
    Lefty

Hannibal,

My wife has made only one post here so far, and in doing so has never said anything to invite such a lewd message as you've just posted to her, so why is it that you can't simply respect those who have themselves shown nothing but respect? Do you need me to kick your ass?

Yadirf

• Lefty
    Lefty
    You are avoiding the question asshole and you are ignoring Simon's warning about using more than one user name. just for the record, I don't think ANYONE who uses multiple user names to post is doing the right thing. That was in case you were going to be childish and bring up examples of others...asshole....

When are you going to be able to get it through your thick skull that I'm NOT "using more than one user name"? I'm not using the name "Lefty" ... I go only by "Yadirf". For me to be "using more than one user name" I'd have to be signing my name as "Lefty". I always sign out as "Yadirf". I do sometimes borrow my wife's account, but that's because with the pack of dogs I generally have chasing and attacking me I can't answer anywhere near the comments directed my way. For that reason, compared to you and others, I actually need a way to increase my posting limits. What you would like, I'm sure, is that you and others could gang up on this JW and, due to my already having run out of posts, not hear what I have to say in return. Yes, I'm sure that you would like to completely squelch this JW, even as Hannibal has just confirmed, but this is a democracy so get used it.

Yadirf

• hannibal
    hannibal

lol!!!!

-bring it, south paw.

.......you crack me up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit