The Ways Of A Weasel

by Yadirf 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

I've taken note that the person that goes by the name "OUTLAW" continues to post daily. Yet, he hasn't entered the thread whose title bears his very own name. Yes, conveniently, Outlaw skips past a thread that calls him to account for the lie he spoke about Yadirf. And that, folks, is the *way* of a weasel (defined as "a person regarded as sneaky or treacherous").

The thread which OUTLAW is afraid to respond to:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=42868&site=3

The poor guy sits up there in his little cabin in Canada, all lonely, in hopes of conjuring up someone to talk to here on the Internet. Have any of you here noticed how few replies he gets to the almost daily comments that he makes in various threads? He rarely gets noticed, and doesn't even seem to know it. Actually, I have trouble in not feeling pity for the man but he seems to like living in misery.

• COMF
    COMF

You've never skipped over any posts calling you to account, right, man?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

COMF,

I've never ever said something false about another poster, such as he has, and then refused to account for it.

That's the point, unless you suceed in obscuring it! You're as much of a "weasel" as he is, because of your attempt to obscure the point of this thread. Perhaps he'll invite you to his cabin soon, so that you both won't be so lonely then.

You've chosen to defend an obvious liar, which shows how little you really hate a lie. Have you ever tried being anything other than a jerk, COMF? Why not try it, you might even like it.

Edited by - Yadirf on 22 December 2002 16:36:2

• Francois
    Francois

Friday is posting. Guard the women, children, and sheep.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Okay, we've already had one poster here that wants it to be known that he defends liars. Anyone else?

List of those who defend obvious liars

#1 COMF

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

List updated:

#1 COMF

#2 Francois

• animal
    animal

Boring day in the salt mines?

Animal

• Valis
    Valis

Shall we talk about being a weasel Yadirf? Getting your "wife" to defend you, which I still don't believe really, as the only post that was made was to try and weasel your way out of being busted for surpassing your daily posting limit...stop being the weasel you decry before denouncing someone else for being a liar. The only reason you started this thread is to flame and you know it. I really wish Simon would kick you to the curb...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Boring day in the salt mines? -- Animal.

Ahhh, another one that doesn't hate the lie! We'll just add your name to the list too then, Animal.

#1 COMF

#2 Francois

#3 Animal

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    You're as much of a "weasel" as he is, because of your attempt to obscure the point of this thread.

There is a "point" to this thread besides your ridiculously obvious attempt to slam others?

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit