TR

Might as well add me too, YaGomer.

TR

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Postman is going 'postal' again!

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Well geeessss...... what good is guacamole without corn chips? Will someone please get some chips?

Oh.... and what time is the party anyway? Might as well make it a pot luck party.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Thank you thank you Friday (o weasel who lies like a weasel claiming to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, while failing to fulfill the requirements set by the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses to be a Jehovah's Witness).

Yes, I know that you want to take the spotlight off of one of your comrades, expatbrit, and turn it on the one who has been lied about. You yet have to express your disapproval over Outlaws obvious lie ... why is that? It's for no other reason than that you don't hate the *lie*. If you did hate the *lie* then you would lambast ANYONE and EVERYBODY who was guilty of telling a lie. I won't comment on your charges as quoted up above, because I'm not going to allow you to turn this into a thread about me so that you can take the attention off of a proven liar. You're attempt at doing so is just another one of "the ways of a weasel".

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey Fickle Friday!!

Do me a great favor OK? I haven't made it onto any of the lists here.

Put me on your list. OK? OK? OK?. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Don't fail me now. Or I won't like you.

Outoftheorg. Of the Please Please class.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Hey I found a gingerbread house to bring to the party:

Good looking house huh?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

TR,

I'm not going to add YOU to the list, as I don't want to polute the list. Besides, it doesn't take most lurkers to long to catch on that you post from a mental ward. They already know not to take you seriously, and that you can't help yourself.

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

Thank god it's Friday......................................NOT!!!

• TR
    TR

• TR
    TR

COMF,

Yagoof called me mental. Where's that pic of the mental dude you have?

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit