Day 4 Looks to Be Live at Any Moment - Link...and Upcoming Witness List!

by LostGeneration 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    the live hearing wont play :( :(. I hope it gets on youtube soon.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    Currently on break wannaexit if you mean why the livestream is silent.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Did you hear that person start crying when "Dr. Applewhite" admits her conclusions were just based on WT publications? Poor girl, it is most likely one of the victims, right?

I can't imagine hearing that this trusted Borganization hires a 'worldly' doctor to testify, gives her only the info they WANT her to have, and she is CATHOLIC!

• burnedout
    burnedout
    HEY, lunch is over,
  • burnedout
    burnedout
    Heehee, 'Dr. Applewhite you are invited to respond to the question'
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Can someone hand me the pop corn..........running out. Thanks
  • Sheila-mate Maiden
    Sheila-mate Maiden

Hi Everyone! It's my first post here, so brief into: raised in it from age 5. Quit double life at 16, faded away. Came back at 21, studied, baptised, married (no kids), DF'd and divorced at 28. That was 20 years ago. Mom still in and head firmly in sand. Currently is talking to me, but has hard core shunned in the past.

I am finding these proceedings therapeutic and enthralling. Of course, my heart goes these two abuse survivors, and ALL abuse survivors past and present. I am finding that I am feeling like Angus Stewart and Justice Maclennan are like Superman! Decent, concerned, respectul! I love seeing the elders squirm. Wish that I could've had Stewart represent me at my 2 JCs!!!

I love all your comments here. :-) Oh, "Dr" Applewhite is back on. Go Stewy Go!

• burnedout
    burnedout
    I am pretty sure that the blonde has the hots for Angus...
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Thank you Mephis. I didin't have flash drive installed. I am on tract now. The popcorn is ready.
  • burnedout
    burnedout
    I have to admit that hearing all those Theocratic phrases are giving me the heebee jeebees.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit