Day 4 Looks to Be Live at Any Moment - Link...and Upcoming Witness List!

by LostGeneration 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    She has provided a very generalized report based on the generalized propaganda that the Borg publishes. It's rather worthless in the eyes of the Commission.
    "I'm speaking less about the procedures they have in place and more about the general publications…"
    Justice McClellan: "Procedures send messages, too. . . have you looked at the procedures?"
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    It's hitting her now. Silly lady.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

So she DOES know that the GB is the theoretical head of this organization. She also knows that JWs believe elders are appointed by Holy Spirit.

Funny how she suddenly "remembers" details when specifically queried.

She even knows there are "other kinds of overseers" besides just elders.

So her show of apparently limited knowledge earlier was just an act. Figures.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Yes I'm tiring of her testimony. I don't think any bombshells are going to explode here. I don't know who takes the stand next but I'm rooting for the "APOSTATE", I don't want to wait until next week to hear him blow the borg to shreds!!
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    She's getting paid and getting a free trip to Australia. More power to her.
  • Mephis
    Mephis
    She's having her reputation as an 'expert witness' absolutely trashed, at least in terms as I understand them (I believe the US has different views on what an expert witness should be).
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney
    Mr. Stewart is more of an expert on the JWs and WT than she is.
  • burnedout
    burnedout

Watch the blonde behind Angus, she gets a smirk when she knows there is a pothole ahead

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Lol! I love Stewart! He is about to boot her through the goal post. He is smilng.

Hehee. So good...best ever. I can't wait for the Boom!

Haha! I love you Aussies!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    Stewart kills! We need to get some memes starting using his mug, cant wait for the next witnesses, big JW heavys will be up next week according to the witness list.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit