Day 4 Looks to Be Live at Any Moment - Link...and Upcoming Witness List!

by LostGeneration 221 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I'm sure the good Doctor is wishing she'd never heard of Jehovah's Witnesses at this point. She's beginning to realize that she based her findings on the idealistic writings of those cloistered men in Bethel, rather than upon what happens in the real world.

The Aussie Commission is on point and are well aware of the flaws in the JW's policy. They are systematically slogging through her indefensible arguments one by one, point by point using the Watchtowers own publications to do so.

This is unprecedented.....they (the org.) have always been able to go about their way unchecked and we the trusting "Publishers" could only hear their version of the story when anything happened to them legally. Gone are the days when Jehovah's Witnesses are kept in the dark (unless they choose to be) and when victims of this organization will simply disappear without having had their say, publicly .

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

So are the GB even aware of this or do they have their ears covered yelling "La-la-la!"

Or does their assholedness actually reason, "Huh? What? Ah, nawww, dude... it's just fuckin' austrailia, man. Ain't nuthin' they can really DO to us. Pshhh!"

• never a jw
    never a jw
    I keep wondering where JWfacts (Paul) is. I get the feeling that he has something to do with the level of expertise on JWs of the Commission. He may have been one the ones who alerted the commission about pedophile haven too.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    For the first time their smoke screen of double speak is getting taking apart piece by piece by non exjw's. It may sound the persecutin alarm but not the apostate alarm. I love how well they have done their homework. I've never seen anything quite like it outside members and former members.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

You'd think ANYONE representing the Borg would've seen the others get skewered on days 1-3 and show up better prepared. Here we are on day 4 and JW reps still have a look of total shock & surprise once they realize that this RC isn't playing around. It's like they've rehearsed a demo for the service meeting and figured they could "find sheeplike ones" on the goddam panel!

it kinda actually betrays how little respect the bOrg felt for this, this, this-this "royal? commission?" in some far-away continent that's on the upside-down part of the planet.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    DarioKehl: So are the GB even aware of this or do they have their ears covered yelling "La-la-la!"
    Or does their assholedness actually reason, "Huh? What? Ah, nawww, dude... it's just fuckin' austrailia, man. Ain't nuthin' they can really DO to us. Pshhh!"

Australia has very high academic standards. It is showing.

I have great respect for the team that worked so hard putting all that material togeher. It takes many good sharp minds working behind the scenes to help the stars prepare their material. Lots of hours put into preparation by many people. What an investment into the care of children and victims. You have to have passion to commit to that.

Wow. Aussies - you rock!

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

The live feed has not been working at all for me since the beginning of today's session. I hope someone is recording this and can post a link.

Sail Away

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

ewhyzee: This is unprecedented.....they've always been able to go about their way unchecked and we the trusting "Publishers" could only hear their version of anything that happened to them legally. Gone are the days when victims of this organization will simply disappear without having their say, publicly .

So true as far as the wtbts is concerned it's not supposed to happen this way. Apostates, disgruntled and mentally diseased independent thinkers are supposed to be isolated and that way only one story goes to court to tell the tales of what happened.

I guess God's channel to humans didn't see the internet coming. I am convinced these lawyers must have visited sites like this one to get their understanding of the Witnesses. They seem well informed.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

So...she claims that she is Catholic?? Come on now...what is this? The WTS is hiring the Harlot of Babylon to offer testimony for them?? What?

Do I have that right? I tuned in a bit late...gotta watch the beginning later.

What the hell is this world coming to? Lol!

Satan's organization is in the hot seat?

• LostGeneration

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit