Snoopin' Elders! Has this happened to you?

by Alligator Wisdom 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Alligator,

Nice to see ya here and welcome from your readers downunder.

Would you be able to give us news of how things are going in the land of the Rising Sun? Next time you surface, that is.

We used to get regualr reports from others but we haven't read any for some time.... and we miss 'em!

Cheers, Ozzie

• spinner
    spinner

Dear "Al"

I think you are all in for a big shock. You just figured out who BIG BROTHER IS!! In November 1997, I had been deep in research, and called to share some findings with a long- time- pioneer girlfriend, whom I had not talked with since about 1995. She knew I had been disfellowshipped after 36 years, for saying "so you say" to an elder on the phone, so was not feeling her relationship with Jehovah would be damaged for the discussion. It was about translation errors in the New World Tran. from Greek.

After the next meeting, she called me on the phone and said, "I don't know how they found out,...I've never seen them so angry...the elders said that if I ever talked to you on the phone again I will be immediately disfellowshipped!!

At the time this statement went completely over both our heads! I now know they were saying they had been and would continue to listen on one of our phones. And as both of us were alone, and had private lines, I now know it was a phone tap. This illegality has been confirmed by several sources. I cannot stop it. These people do not want my research to become known....remember...

"All the ducks must be in a row"

See www.hurryupjesus.com and the topic under scandal, "Is this the man of lawlessness? "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit