Third World War

by Crystal 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Who knows what they will set up. Probably some Sunni Muslim govt. I HIGHLY doubt it will be a democracy. A democracy would get good ol' king Fahd pretty upset.

• happysunshine
    happysunshine

Interesting comments all-

I agree Alfalfa.

To troll, I mean J-pop, I mean proplog-

(NOTE TO CIA ETC: If this happens. I don't know nuttin. I'm just a crazy & harmless JW that has been raised speculating about calamity.)

Where's your pride? I guess you just like to see your name in print.

Nicely said -4-3.

Take care all-

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Due to all of the pessimism, it would seem prudent for me to start offering World War III insurance policies.

Send me $100 (USD) per month and I will guarantee that World War III will not come. Should World War III come I will pay every policyholder $1,000,000 (MM) in gold bullion.

Since I am on the subject of insurance, I would also like to remind everyone that I also sell Salvation Insurance. Simply send me $19.95 (USD) per month and I will guarantee that upon your death you will receive salvation in the form of eternity in your own paradise in the presence of any deity you wish. Should you be an atheist, you may opt out of the deity part (please indicate by filling in NO DEITY on the line that asks for the name of the requested deity).

Please Note: I do accept Pay Pal.

MM = Monopoly Money

• JH
    JH

Who likes to read news on internet. I like this site because they go ahead of what you hear in normal classified news. It's always talks about WAR

http://www.debka.com/

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

That is some SCAM you got there!!! WWIII insurance! I love it! Of course, Im sure you people know that all insurance is invalid by acts of God or War................

• NaomiB
    NaomiB

Hrm... prophesy... war.... god.... hrm.

It really makes you think.

Personally. I wouldn't worry about the Great Tribulation until Isreal is united under one king (via Isaiah's prophesy). But that's just me. I stress that my opinion is not inspired of God (or beneficial for teaching, preaching or setting things straight). But yeah. Besides, I'd like to make the general disclaimer, that any of us who were first indoctrinated by JW teachings, might want to take a second look at what we even mean when we say "Great Tribulation". For me, it was wonderful to read through the prophets again, and think in my own terms.

Anyway. I agree that a "third world war" is nothing to really panic about. Start to worry about the Revelation after the US falls, or takes over the world. One or the other in my opinion. Either the United States has to be cleared out to make way for the Peace and Security, or the USA will be that Peace and Security. One or the other, again, I stress, in my personal opinion.

Think for yourselves everyone. And remember, it wouldn't be a search, or a narrow gate, if we were just given all the answers.

Love,

Naomi

• Mulan
    Mulan

My father watches CNN all day long. (well, he listens because he's blind) He told us awhile back that the draft would be reinstated if the volunteers couldn't fill the needs for the upcoming war.

I have a 23 year old son. Damn!

• freedom96
    freedom96

They are saying that the amount of troops this time around will be about half of during the Gulf War. There was no draft then, nor will there be one this time around. They have more than enough reserve troops.

People were asking if there would be a draft because of 9/11, and we didn't even come close to needing it.

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Not gonna be a draft. Too many gung-ho types with excess testosterone to burn. Or as my old buddy SFC Thibidoux Green of the 5th Infantry Divisinon, Fort Polk Louisiana used to say:

Yea, though I walk through the valley

Of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest Mo**** Fu**** in the Valley,
    My M16 and My Bayonet, they comfort me;
    Thou layeth the rabble before me
    In the presence of mine enemies;

Mine erection leadeth me on,

So that I may Squeezeth thine eyeballs from thine head

And Skull Fu**eth thee to death.

I think he and some of my old buds may just send Saddam to his 70 virgin reward

Anton ... who wishes he wasn't too old and fat for his BDU's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit