forgiveness?

by SPAZnik 40 Replies latest jw friends

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Welcome to the forum Dawn21040.

Whaddya trying to do? Hijack my thread? LOL. j/k.

Um...if you want more people to notice your specific question and give you some replies,
    you could try clicking on "All Forums"
    then clicking on a category like "friends" or "personal experiences",
    then clicking "create new post" and intro yourself and tell some of your story or your questions.

As it is, you are hiding on my little thread so that's why few answers to you.

Another thing you could try, is clicking on "search" (near the top left of this screen) and typing in the word "masturbation"....you will find many interesting threads have been started on this topic before. Go ahead....snoop around!

Hope that helps. Once again, welcome.

SPAZ

• dawn21040
    dawn21040

Gentlyferal, thanks for your message, I appeciate it very much,, I am still looking for some kind of closer to be whole again

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Spaznik, I don't mean to hijack your thread but maybe Dawn needs an answer.

is it ok to masterbate or not

Everybody does it, or has done it. It's no big deal. Personally I prefer having a partner; it's more fun with two. Perhaps what is more important though is whether the act of masturbation affects your self-esteem or even your marriage. Is this creating a problem in your marriage? Is your husband masturbating instead of having sex with you? If he is, why? There may be an underlying problem.

Don't look for answers in the Watchtower or Awake magazine. The articles are generic, erroneous and designed only to make you feel guilty. They are not designed to help you. You need to talk to someone who can really help you. Instead of talking to an elder, you might want to seek out a licensed therapist/psychologist who is trained and experienced. Talking to some pig-headed ignorant elder will only hurt you and you do not need any more of that.

If you want to talk some more about it here, it might be a good idea to start your own thread. That way the people here can more clearly see when you've put in an additional message.

• dawn21040
    dawn21040

What?? No opinion///?? Come on Is It right or not?? Masterbation!!!!Remember!!?? Don't do what my ex did and Run and Hid!! I will have to tell the end results It is TOO funny!!

• dawn21040
    dawn21040

Maybe I should, lets talk about how masterbation has ruined my life and others. I am not saying that this normal, but it has totally changed my life forever!! AND THE ELDERS HAD NO CLUE11 What do you do about a mimisteral servent that does this???? ALL THE TIME11 And ignores his wife

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Dawn...who are you? You are awfully demanding and I find that annoying as hell.

But, I'll bite.
    I don't think masturbation is "wrong". Never have thought so. I base my logic on what innocent little kids do and discover all on their own.

Put a marriage into the picture and there are a bazillion other factors to consider....none of which you have provided here, and none of which IMO, make masturbation, in and of itself, "wrong".

As for whether it is ultimately "right" or "wrong"....is for each individual person to decide for themself, no?

Why do you ask?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Dawn...I'm having a little trouble piecing together exactly what you are saying.

But it sounds like a living hell, being ignored by your spouse sexually...and he is into masturbation.

Basically, I am of the opinion that most as in 99.9% of men are into masturbation. Many women too. Everybuddies doing it. Yes, that means even the elders and ms's and bethelites.

Sadly, the JW's take normal, "god-given", chemical sexual urges, and "play god" with 'em.
    As if all the sexual rules aren't enuf....they want to drive a human completely bonkers by forbidding them any and all sexual release.

There. So...what do you do about your living hell? You have many options...Here are some:

1) Do nothing.
    2) Bitch, moan, complain. Things will get worse. Don't ask me why, but this tactic rarely appeals to a man.
    3) Diddle yourself. READ UP ON YOUR OWN SEXUALITY. Learn to please yourself.
    4) Decide whether or not you REALLY think it is right for "the elders" to interfere with your marital due situation. (Personally, unless you want to really fuck up your marriage and your spouse's view of you, I would recommend leaving the Elders OUT OF YOUR BEDROOM.)
    5) Seek counseling WITH your spouse. (Hell, seek it alone even).
    6) Actually LOOK IN THE BIBLE FOR YOURSELF to decide whether or not god forbids all the things, like masturbation, that the JWs claim are forbidden. (So what do YOU think? Is masturbation forbidden? Is it really okay for you to touch any part of your body, except your own sexual areas?)
    7) Stop judging your spouse in terms of "right" or "wrong" and start communicating your "needs" and "wants".

...to name just a few of my suggestions on this topic. There are more where this came from...but it'd help if you'd cough up a little more info. Don't get me wrong...while I don't thing masturbation is "wrong".....I also don't think it is healthy just plain ol' relationship wise for you to be walking around all fwustwated and that. HAVE YOU TOLD HIM YOU WANT SOME?

• outcast
    outcast

dawn21040

Why don't you start your own thread? (topic)

You would get more replies and answers.

• dawn21040
    dawn21040

I should start my own thread( don't even know what that means) I just wanted to VENT about something that is not in the groove!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Dawn...I repeat...if you want more people to notice your specific question and give you some replies, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

scroll to the top of the page....
    click on "All Forums"
    then click on a category like "friends" or "personal experiences",
    then click "create new post" and intro yourself and tell some of your story or your questions.

As it is, you are hiding on my little thread so that's why few answers to you.

ANOTHER THING YOU COULD TRY IS CLICKING on "search" (near the top left of this screen) and typing in the word "masturbation"....you will find many interesting threads have been started on this topic before. Go ahead....snoop around!

Hope that helps. Once again, welcome.

SPAZ

ps - sorry to hear about your troubles. all the best in finding a viable solution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit